UKBouldering.com

Internet Dating (Read 919 times)

DScuffle

• addict
Internet Dating
March 13, 2006, 01:52:32 pm
Has anyone ever done internet dating?  I can't believe how much they charge - seems people will pay anything for lurve (more than for a quickie on various other sites apparently :lol: ).

I reckon Bubba should start up a service on here.  

"Wierd guy, rough hands, seeks beauty to shiver with me or sit at home alone on cold days while I'm at the crag, must be good at massage, physiopherapist would be ideal!" :lol:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 Internet Dating
March 13, 2006, 02:57:13 pm
Yeah but there's only about 3 girls who visit this site :lol:

ukcaving.com would be a different matter though - for some reason there's loads of women cavers. Probably coz they can get through all the really gnarly squeezes easier than your average bloke?

webbo

• forum hero
#2 Internet Dating
March 13, 2006, 03:13:10 pm
gollum who posts on here sometimes is a mainstay of tinter web dating.
he recounted a tale of the lady turning up 20mins late,which is apparentley bad form.she turned out to be a bit on the large size,she then launched in to how she could'nt get parked and had to run so was now abit sweaty.she also had been rushing all day so had'nt had time to shave her legs.
he went to the bog and rang a mate telling him to ring him with a crisis in 5 mins.
he reckoned he can usually last the date out as even if the lady has nothing much to say it means he can talk about himself all night. :wink:

DScuffle

• addict
#3 Internet Dating
March 13, 2006, 03:17:14 pm
Quote from: "Bubba"
there's loads of women cavers

That is crying out for a joke about moist tunnels, but I'll leave it at that :lol:

I am quite suprised at how many people use the dating sites, it seems to have lost any stigma it might have had.

Houdini

• forum hero
  • Heil Mary
#4 Internet Dating
March 13, 2006, 03:59:05 pm
"It seems to have lost any stigma it might have had."

Not with me it hasn't.

"Myself and Chantelle met via an internet dating agency."

One moment, let me just run that through the Enigma machine:

"Myself and Chantelle are fucking hopeless.  Thank God for internet dating: we'd never have got laid without it!"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal