Ok, we've got

[*]Bouldering
[*]Shootin'
[*]Beta
[*]Training
[*]Notices
[*]Support
[/list]

Do we need any more, or does that cover it? We could go all the way and have lost/found / for sale, etc but is that overkill at the moment, until we're bigger?

dave:
How about:
[*]Teens
[*]Facials
[*]Backdoor
[*]Shaving
[*]Group
[*]Fisting
[*]Toys
[/list]
 :lol:
Only kidding. although you could put those words in the meta tags to attract the right kind of clientelle from serch engines......

You could have a forum where, for example, someone could post something like "Anyone fancy spotting me off XXX problem at YYY crag this sunday? I'll be wearing a ZZZ coloured shirt....." or something like that. Don't know if its worth a whole seperate forum though.... could call it Rondezvous........or is that a shit idea?

Or a photo forum, where everyone post photo threads.....call it "Visualize"

Bubba:
You Staines massive are depraved - I'll be tellin your Julie all about this, just you wait.

I reckon the rendevouz thang would be a goodun' when we get a stack more users, but I reckon a lot of the time people tend to hook up privately anyway, especially at the moment when half of us know each other already.

Pics thing isn't a bad idea but it'd be a shame to lump everything in there just coz they've got some eye candy inside. Hmmmm, I'll have a think. Might be better just to start a "sexy bouldering pics" thread, which can then be archived every so often to an "archived" forum so as to stop it reaching the ridiculous proportions of a thread like the one on boldering.com.

underground:
Uh oh. I tried to start a second photo thread on boldering.com the other night- cos it was taking fookin' ages to load. I posted the pic of Smarter at the Brideys, cos I think it's a wicked pic (and I took it like), but got flamed immediately.

Oh dear, I must be a TARD huh?  :P

Bubba:
don't start with that tardiness, you underTARD!

probably didn't help that that pic of smarter is already on the boldering.com photo thread either!

They have no mercy on that board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version