voyager repeat..... (Read 9183 times)

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
#25 voyager repeat.....
March 07, 2006, 10:27:26 am
Quote from: "a dense loner"
crabstix did not get it on film since he was playing silly buggers chasing his bird round the crag even though it was painfully obvious that tyler would shortly get it. this guy wants to make a bouldering film... :lol:

Mr professional :roll:

andy_e

• forum hero
#26 voyager repeat.....
March 07, 2006, 04:32:22 pm
Quote from: "fatneck"
Quote from: "ukclimbing"
As usual Irish Si is on the ball with this short but on the money news flash reported on UKBouldering.com on Sunday, "News flash!! Tyler Landman repeated Ben's Voyager 8B today...... i have no more to say. 3 sessions." To which Andi_e replied on the UKClimbing.com forums, "Lock up your projects lads, Tyler Landman has repeated Ben Moon's problem Voyager V13/8b at Burbage North. This has only been up for a few months as well! He got it in three sessions too."

Fame at last  :lol:

Great isn't it!

Little Paul

• addict
#27 voyager repeat.....
March 07, 2006, 06:04:40 pm
Quote from: "gruff"
Quote from: "Little Paul"
I can't believe it this guy rules!! I met him last sunday an he was on fire then. I feel so weak and worthless compared 2 him he is the same age as me :( .

Paul, I am shaking my head with dissapointment.

Sorry Gruff it's just hard to not be intimidated by his amazing climbing abilities.

Doylo

• forum hero
#28 voyager repeat.....
March 07, 2006, 06:21:27 pm
Quote from: "Bonjoy"
Quote from: "a dense loner"
crabstix did not get it on film since he was playing silly buggers chasing his bird round the crag even though it was painfully obvious that tyler would shortly get it. this guy wants to make a bouldering film... :lol:

Mr professional :roll:

its the biggest pain in the ass when you making a bouldering film, not knowing if and when the climbers going to do the problem. `cos the time your not filming chances are they'll do the problem. i got hours of footage of spectre and buttermilker. Effort Ty, Basic Doyle next?  :wink:

uptown

• junky
#29 voyager repeat.....
March 07, 2006, 08:57:49 pm
Quote from: "Huffy"
Enough twoddle kids, EXCLUSIVE SHOT REVEALS SOURCE OF MOONS POWER - He has no Thumbs!! :lol:  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal