UKBouldering.com

T-shite (Read 4173 times)

dave

T-shite
April 24, 2003, 02:27:05 pm
now even cocktalk have got one:

So come on Blubbs, yank the iron out of the fire and lets get put a UKB t-shirt on ice. Lets face it, it can't be that hard to coem up with a better design than the above, and a better model to wear it.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#1 T-shite
April 24, 2003, 02:35:17 pm
That's done the greater climbing community a superb service - now it'll be piss easy to spot who to avoid!!

Shouldn't it read "Cock" across the back in big red letters?

Only joking CT, we luv you really  :wink:

Ok, ok, ok - I need to pull my finger out and do some ukb work - I've been living in the gym recently and am sorry to those who've sent content which hasn't gone up yet (James, etc).

Anyone got any burning designs they can think of to send in?

Avoiding the Traitor

• forum abuser
#2 T-shite
April 24, 2003, 02:42:50 pm
Weird - one of my t-shirt printing mate have contacting me about it today .. hmm

dave

#3 T-shite
April 24, 2003, 03:18:24 pm
What about this for a start:

http://geocities.com/peakgrit/glock.jpg

but you'll have to paste it into your browser cos geocities is gay like that.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#4 T-shite
April 24, 2003, 03:22:29 pm
:D  :D

underground

• forum hero
#5 T-shite
April 24, 2003, 04:13:19 pm
Yes, that is a most interesting design OG, but surely you wouldn't want ukB to be associated with violent connotations? What would the kids think???

... And just who is that stunning blonde modelling the CT shirts? I think I'm in love with that chick (probably the toothy grin and squint what does it for me :twisted: )

dave

#6 T-shite
April 24, 2003, 04:24:59 pm
I get your drift vis the glock ting, maybe some compromise could be found. Or even better what about a Ali G style skull-cap, but with ukbouldering instead of "tommy gear" on it. Bo.

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#7 T-shite
April 24, 2003, 04:44:21 pm
Its the buck wonky teeth of the CT model that really sets it off.

As for having skull caps - can we get a ukB string vest done as well - perhaps in bright yellow, that the skull cap, silk long boxing shorts - aint noone gonna diss ya style in da plantation beeatch!

Can I just point out that it is possible to purchase NWA's Straight outta compton and PE's It takes a nation of millions to hold us back for the sum total of £10 for both at Fopp at the moment - classic Hip Hop tapes replaced - I thank you.

Mike_H

• menacing presence
#8 T-shite
April 24, 2003, 04:55:09 pm
Definately if you see someone with one of those t-shirts on you know to stay well clear - all that fluffy shite, its a very acquired taste - allegedly. Anyway why have they got climbing gear in the picture, its blatently obvious they are all punteroonis and can't climb anything harder than S.  :wink:

Considering how long it has taken to get a t-shirt printed they could have actually thought about a design.

Let me know if you need any help on the design front, I do quite a bit of print work as well as web design in my job.

dave

#9 T-shite
April 25, 2003, 08:40:39 am
Quote from: "dobbin"
Can I just point out that it is possible to purchase NWA's Straight outta compton and PE's It takes a nation of millions to hold us back for the sum total of £10 for both at Fopp at the moment - classic Hip Hop tapes replaced - I thank you.

I think in HMV at the mo you can get Warren G - Regulate and Snoop's Doggystyle for a fiver each, bo.

dobbin

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Buoux 7a
#10 T-shite
April 25, 2003, 08:56:06 am
Snoop is casting for the latest installment of his er, 'films' Doggy Style 2... Shy and retiring types should not apply.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal