UKBouldering.com

xmas pics (Read 2170 times)

foxgt

• regular
xmas pics
December 20, 2005, 10:30:53 am
with it being the time for xmas parties i thought it would be nice if anyone has any good pics from their parties to share them with us the funnier the better.
so come on gang crack out them pics its crimbo lol

Rico

• menacing presence
#1 xmas pics
December 20, 2005, 11:00:26 am
Rather than a xmas party we've been rewarded with a ‘team building day' tomorrow. But I can try and get some hilarious snaps of me ‘actualising my cross-cultural teamworking development, both as a reflective opportunity and as a metaphor for other situations'.

foxgt

• regular
#2 xmas pics
December 20, 2005, 11:04:32 am
sounds cool man cant wait to see you cross thingy and the other stuff lol

dave

#3 xmas pics
December 20, 2005, 11:07:01 am
Quote from: "Rico"
Rather than a xmas party we've been rewarded with a ‘team building day' tomorrow.

All you have to remember is you take the chicken across first, go back for the bag of grain, take that over take the chicken back, take the fox over and go back for the chicken.

Rico

• menacing presence
#4 xmas pics
December 20, 2005, 11:10:57 am
I've got a dirty feeling it's going to involve ‘trust exercises' like those let your partner fall backwards and you catch them efforts. It'll be fucking typical if I get paired up with one of the whales in accounts and have to bench press an all time PB just to get the fat bint off me.

Given that there is no mention of powerlifting in my employees handbook I would feel this to be slightly unfair.

foxgt

• regular
#5 xmas pics
December 20, 2005, 11:44:04 am
dare you to let her drop and shout ole like the spanish bull fighters lol

webbo

• forum hero
#6 xmas pics
December 20, 2005, 12:03:20 pm
i was once asked to organise team building for my community mental health team.i planned a day to dolby forrest complete with a pinic and a nice stroll up to the bridestones.but it got cancelled due to another nhs overspend.
the team got to go for a walk in the local park at lunchtime instead,spending an hour avoiding being mugged or stabbing themselves on a discarded syringe.
me i spent an hour in the pub with a patient who suffers from schizophrenia.mine was the more enlghtening experience.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#7 xmas pics
December 20, 2005, 12:03:52 pm
Quote from: "dave"
All you have to remember is you take the chicken across first, go back for the bag of grain, take that over take the chicken back, take the fox over and go back for the chicken.

And don't forget about the dog with a bone in it's mouth, that looks into the water and sees another dog............

andy_e

• forum hero
#8 xmas pics
December 20, 2005, 05:10:59 pm
Quote from: "dave"

Our school put on an "Xtreme" version of this and we had to do it across a slackline carrying wooden cutouts of said objects. whereas others tried to jump across, i calmly walked along the rope, until the last leg when i slipped and had an early beth with the chicken in a frezzing mountain stream. nice.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal