UKBouldering.com

I Forgot How Funny Ghostbusters is. (Read 969 times)

Soxs

• player
I Forgot How Funny Ghostbusters is.
November 18, 2005, 09:33:12 pm
Shit this is a funny film. Murry and Aykroyd near there best.

Obi-Wan is lost...

• forum hero
#1 Re: I Forgot How Funny Ghostbusters is.
November 19, 2005, 12:29:30 am
Quote from: "Soxs"

Quote from: "Obi-Wan is lost..."
Surfing IMDB I was reminded firstly how stupidly funny Ghostbusters is and also that I haven't seen it in far too long. Looking at the memorable quotes it must be nearly the whole script! Can anyone think of a film with more memorable quotes?

I'm sure it's not the done thing to quote yourself, however....Soxs, I agree entirely.

Also, Yoss's quality new avatar reminds me how damn funny 'Bad Santa' was, one for the Xmas list me tinks.

Yossarian

• forum hero
#2 Re: I Forgot How Funny Ghostbusters is.
November 19, 2005, 05:29:59 pm
Quote from: "Soxs"

Surfing IMDB I was reminded firstly how stupidly funny Ghostbusters is and also that I haven't seen it in far too long. Looking at the memorable quotes it must be nearly the whole script! Can anyone think of a film with more memorable quotes?

I'm sure it's not the done thing to quote yourself, however....Soxs, I agree entirely.

Also, Yoss's quality new avatar reminds me how damn funny 'Bad Santa' was, one for the Xmas list me tinks.

it's a terry richardson picture. defintely my favourite photographer. if you have a rather screwed up sense of humour then i would heartily reccomend having a flick through terryworld....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal