UKBouldering.com

Not Neds Problem @ Stoney (Read 1859 times)

leeroy

• forum abuser
Not Neds Problem @ Stoney
October 12, 2011, 11:07:01 pm
Did what i thought was this problem today. The guide says "...and through to the break with your right hand." Whereas on descriptions for white ladder etc it says go to the top break.

This seemed very easy for 7b+. I then checked Peak bouldering and it says that you go to the top break with your right rather than the middle break. This would make sense for the grade as it would be a much longer move.

However ive also been told by people at minus ten before that it ends at the middle break and have seen a video of someone doing it and finishing at the middle break.

Anyone know a definitive answer on where it finshes and what the last move involves?

cheers, nathan  :)

WillKel

#1 Re: Not Neds Problem @ Stoney
November 07, 2011, 09:20:11 am
we were there the other day and had the same confusion. finishing at the middle break felt nothing like 7b+ so we thought it must be the top break. trying to dyno from the left hand gaston i could touch the break but a friend was trying to match RF to RH on the edge and rock it out. neither of us were successful :S

leeroy

• forum abuser
#2 Re: Not Neds Problem @ Stoney
November 07, 2011, 09:46:58 am
Yeh - feels about 7a/+ going to the lower break. Nice moves, shame its not clearer really.

simon40

• addict
  • Sport climber, too weak to boulder
#3 Re: Not Neds Problem @ Stoney
May 20, 2012, 11:25:08 am
This problem remains a mystery, I have been trying this last move for a while and really baffled to how it can be done, anyone done the full problem

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal