UKBouldering.com

Hippy competes hard bolted project on huge squampton boulder (Read 2723 times)

Stubbs

Sharma new 5.14+, the line he was trying in the roc trip video, which looks absolutely awesome. You think someone who climbed as hard as him would be able to grade stuff  :wink:

http://climbing.com/news/dreamcatcher/

Roc trip vid here
http://www.petzl.com/petzl/frontoffice/Sport/static/Video/index.jsp

dave

i can't picture the line but if its on that massive Kacademon boulder then it must be bo - that bolder is absolutley huge, like about the averafe sheffield office block.

BenF

• forum hero
Looks amazing, maybe even better than some of the stuff in the Peak.

I particularly like the advert for a 4x4 below the article on climbing.com.  Shows what a bunch of extreme dudes these climber guys must be.  I mean like way rad dude.  Far out off road shopping trip pick the kids up maaaan!!

Stubbs

oh yeah, there's more pictures on http://www.bigupproductions.com too. Dyno onto the rail looks sweet. Am pretty psyched for the release of dosage 3 now, shaping up pretty well.

cofe

• forum hero
Quote from: "BenF"

or earl :wink:

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
Quite a line too...

a dense loner

• forum hero
it is on the very same boulder dave

BenF

• forum hero
Quote from: "cofe"
Quote from: "BenF"

or earl :wink:

Now look, don't go over hyping this new thing of Sharma's.  People might start heading over there expecting too much and get a massive smack in the teeth when they realise that in fact the sitter to Desert Island Arete is indeed far classier and more worthy of the title as "best move in the known cosmos". :wink:

Again, all statements made by the author have been scientifically tested and are the end result of exhaustive focus groups conducted across the Toxteth region.

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
That video is spectacularly annoying - 2 minutes of good climbing (mostly Lynn Hill on a crack) and 15 minutes of some tedious twat waffling on and on until you all you can think about his painting a target on his face and readying a lump hammer.

I think I broke the fast forward function on Quicktime getting through that...

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
Quote from: "Fiend"
until you all you can think about his painting a target on his face and readying a lump hammer.

:lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal