UKBouldering.com

New training Article on Moon Site (Read 2676 times)

Buoux 8C

• menacing presence
New training Article on Moon Site
August 23, 2005, 01:24:02 pm
Their is a new article on the Moon Site about climbing specifc flexibility.

https://www.moonclimbing.com/index.php?form_action=school&school_id=13

Their are some other articles including warming up and warming down amongst other stuff. But stay posted since the next articles wil include strength training, more specifically how to use a campus board and also an article about deadhanging and fingerboard use. we aim to keep updating the site with training articles mainly for improving bouldering and sport climbing.

Thanks rich

Buoux 8C

• menacing presence
#1 New training Article on Moon Site
August 23, 2005, 01:26:41 pm
Forgot to say any feedback welcome drop me a private message, also if anyone has any requests about what they want to see on the site, drop me a message also.

Nice one

dave

#2 New training Article on Moon Site
August 23, 2005, 01:30:40 pm
will be keen to see the deadhanging/fingerboard one, just trying to get back into it.

saltbeef

• forum hero
#3 New training Article on Moon Site
August 23, 2005, 02:30:45 pm
here's one. whilst i was in rocklands i met this norwegian guy, he's a sports physiologist and is paid by the norwegian government to study the science behind rehabilitating injured limbs. amongst alot of interesting talk of how to get strong blah blah blah, he remarked that its probably best not to stretch forearms and fingerrs after training because your going to exacerbate any small tears and micro trauma caused by the training... an interesting concept.

cofe

• forum hero
#4 New training Article on Moon Site
August 23, 2005, 02:32:20 pm
article looks good. ta.

hope i don't need to give a creosoted fence some stick to reap the benefits though.

r-man

• forum hero
  • Glory lurks beneath the moss
    • LANCASHIRE BOULDERING GUIDEBOOK
#5 New training Article on Moon Site
September 04, 2005, 12:50:37 pm
Quote from: "saltbeef"
he remarked that its probably best not to stretch forearms and fingerrs after training because your going to exacerbate any small tears and micro trauma caused by the training... an interesting concept.

Aaaah! Goddamn. Why are tendons so complicated?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal