UKBouldering.com

Cornwall (Read 2401 times)

bigphil

• menacing presence
Cornwall
August 18, 2005, 12:51:57 pm
Can anyone suggest any low-mid range bouldering locations in the far SW of cornwall?  I was supposed to be going to the likes of Bosigran to do some routage but I've been blown out.  To be honest I'm really pissed off but I guess there must be somewhere to give this cloud a silver lining. I know there's stuff at Bude but I'm unlikely to be around there as we're staying near Truro so anywhare between Gwythian and Porthgwarra would be ideal.  Also, are there any guides?

clm

• forum hero
#1 Cornwall
August 18, 2005, 01:05:11 pm
treen beach has good bouldering but is a nudist beach. shame too cos its an amazing place.  its the next one east of porth curno

bigphil

• menacing presence
#3 Cornwall
August 19, 2005, 10:05:25 am
Nice one Chris.  I guess I should have done a search before asking.  There defo looks like something for me amongst that lot. :D

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
#4 Cornwall
August 20, 2005, 07:08:25 pm
Quote from: "clm"
treen beach has good bouldering but is a nudist beach. shame too cos its an amazing place.  its the next one east of porth curno

nudist bouldering? I'm there yo

Bonjoy

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
  • Leafy gent
#5 Cornwall
August 20, 2005, 07:43:12 pm
Quote from: "Jim"
Quote from: "clm"

nudist bouldering? I'm there yo

Rather you than me word! If the rumours are true Patty King was doing a bit of the old nudist beach bouldering, someone asked if he minded if they take a couple of snaps and ended he up with his pics in the pages of Euroboy!   :lol:

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
#6 Cornwall
August 20, 2005, 10:12:42 pm
Imagine if it was dense, it'd be in eurograndad

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal