the shizzle > chuffing

what the fuck?

(1/3) > >>

Bubba:
Why a new forum?

Well, lots of us do routes, especially in the summer when bouldering isn't generally at it's best.

So, this forum is to discuss all things to do with routes, be they trad/sport/whatever.

Why the word "chuff"?

Fuck knows - I think boldering.com started it.

So - feel free to come out of the closet with your tales of derring do and bolt clipping. Hell, even if you want to talk about alpine shit then feel free.

dobbin:
What a good idea. Why would people want to talk about alpine faeces here?

Shit. Sorry, I'll get me coat (its the boredom).

Bubba:
:lol:

Fiend:
Bubba, excellent idea, in fact I was on the verge of suggesting a ukrouting subsection a few weeks ago. At the moment I'd still rather post about routes as a fringe option on here than a main option on UKClimbing...

Maybe it would be a good idea to move the quality chuffing pics in here too.

Gosh and I managed that post without taking the piss out of boulderers who can't route ;)

Sypeland:
Strange really, but I keep thinking of bringing my rope out of retirement! Am I mad? Has the bouldering bubble burst? or am I sat in a shop surrounded by loads of shiny hardwear that gives me the climbing itch?

Keep thinking about the Jim Grin up at trollers gill, do I have the stamina?
Should I just venture to Gig south and start on some easy clip ups?

Then there is the grit! I could just go to Brimham and start leading some clasic VS's and HVS's?

Or should I just stick to bouldering? Has it been whats my lifes all about? In which case should I end it all?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version