UKBouldering.com

Some New/Old problems (Read 1116 times)

Mirf

• player
    • www.leopoldkroll.com
Some New/Old problems
May 16, 2005, 12:04:19 am
As every one else these days is writting all their problems up I might as well join in, I don`t think any of these have been done before as they did require a bit of cleaning

Very good new problem done today at Wrights rock, climbing the roof  a couple of metres right of the crack, using some interesting moves, probably about font 7b if you traverse off right once you get to the break over the roof. I brushed the rock above, think a finish would make it 7b+ but had shredded tips by then and its a bit gnarly

Also a few good bits at the Roaches Cellar area done a few years ago

Maximum Pype traverses the slopey lip of the boulder from right to left finishing up downpipe at about font 7b+ would be  very hard problem if the continuation traverse was done. The sit start to the arete on the left of the same block is about 7a

Mirf`s Traverse behind thin air area is a small insignificant cube like boulder on the left of the path, there`s a pretty good font 7a+ on here which traverses from left to right and has some great moves.

Wild thing buttress skyline area

Perverse Traverse
starts as far as you can get under and right of the roof and traverses the roof on flakes to finish up the awesome arete left of wild thing font 7b+

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal