UKBouldering.com

fat jon (Read 2526 times)

bob

• player
fat jon
January 10, 2005, 11:11:34 am
for anyone deciding to head up the ogwen to red sky wall be aware that a slightly heavier than normal post christmas porker managed to pull of the high good crimp so i doubt it goes at v4 anymore.

word of advice jon lay of the mince pies!

Danny

• junky
#1 fat jon
January 11, 2005, 12:15:40 pm
Indeed, porky as fuck that boy is at the moment, he's sure to be pulling holds of numerous welsh classics, someone stop him!
As for you rob, if you don't lay of the cheese, you'll be going the same way sonny jim... :)

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
#2 fat jon
January 11, 2005, 10:20:21 pm
Send him to the Plantation to try the Joker, but whatever you do, keep him off Millenium Drive, that broken crimp (mid crux) is looking fit to bust again.

saltbeef

• forum hero
#3 fat jon
January 11, 2005, 11:26:26 pm
Quote from: "Pantontino"
Send him to the Plantation to try the Joker, but whatever you do, keep him off Millenium Drive, that broken crimp (mid crux) is looking fit to bust again.

simon you have to reinforce it with something before it comes off, that would be a disaster for the orme!

this is doylo by the way on saltbeefs PC. Internet access is hard to come by when your homeless.

bob

• player
#4 fat jon
January 17, 2005, 12:12:39 am
for your information danny i suffer from a rare cheese deficiency and if i were to lay of the chedder id snuff it within the week. also i don't appreciate comments about my rapidly expanding waist line especially from a lurpak eating tubster such as yourself.

in future please direct all fat jokes towards tubby jon aka "the ogwen ripper" i think hes headed for the cave next i hope lou can stand it

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal