the shizzle > power club

Power Club 752 6 - 12 May 2024

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fultonius:
Kinda quiet week for me.

Monday - Wednesday pretty much nothing, been a bit run down and tired recently so just had a chill.
Thursday, - myopics buttress with Andy. Good session getting reaquinted with The Vibes f7c. One working go, managed most of the moves. 2 semi half arsed RPs, but powered out at the crux. Bailed and had a go on Andy's route, precious 7b+, managed all moves but was pretty trashed as they're both pretty bouldery. Keen to get back even if 7c is now a multi trip affair...

Saturday - The Big Top, E1 on Aonach Dubh with B. He was keen to get his trad head back on, but got spooked by the exposure so I did all 4 pitches, great fun!
Sunday. Minging hot TCA sesh. Dropped one white on the flash and got it 2nd go (7A apparently..) one green flags and repeated a few other 6c/7a things. Did some PE work on the 50 board.

Adam Lincoln:

--- Quote from: duncan on May 12, 2024, 08:21:39 pm ---Planning to do more of the same the coming week. I’ll be down in Weston on Tuesday afternoon/evening to Thursday if anyone needs their rope holding or would like to do some trad. punting.

--- End quote ---

Bad timing Duncan I am back up North

Nibile:
Power Club

Mon  - shoulder static holds, hell on earth, Ioved it. Bentover rows, high pulls.
Tue - AM as usual; PM board climbing, did the problem I'd set the previous session, then set and climbed another one. Board fitness increased by 100%, this inevitably means that problems' difficulty must have decreased by 100%, because the glass is always, always half empty. Back work.
Wed - DL 531 week 4. Training max 138 kg. TRX.
Thu - AM as usual; PM shoulder static holds heavy.
Fri - AM as usual; PM GM 5x5 110kg with pause, bentover rows.
Sat - AM as usual.
Su - regular weights.

Duma:

--- Quote from: Nibile on May 13, 2024, 10:10:12 am ---Tue - AM as usual.
...Board fitness increased by 100%, this inevitably means that problems' difficulty must have decreased by 100%, because the glass is always, always half empty.

--- End quote ---

Hah!

Remind me, what's the usual AM routine? Still committed to the no rest days protocol?

Nibile:

--- Quote from: Duma on May 13, 2024, 11:13:54 am ---
--- Quote from: Nibile on May 13, 2024, 10:10:12 am ---Tue - AM as usual.
...Board fitness increased by 100%, this inevitably means that problems' difficulty must have decreased by 100%, because the glass is always, always half empty.

--- End quote ---

Hah!

Remind me, what's the usual AM routine? Still committed to the no rest days protocol?

--- End quote ---

Hey Duma!
Yes, more or less I'm still trying to do something every day, it's as much a mental effort as it is a way to factor in some extra work, in the long run the small micro sessions and the consequent caloric consumption (albeit little), are something.
The usual AM session consists of a set of goblet squat and press, a set of dumbbells thruster and a set of pull ups, more or less back to back. Some days I go double, if I plan to just fingerboard in the evening (but I must admit that I almost never just fingerboard in the evening...). When I started I was also doing a set of ab-wheel, but I found that it wasn't very good for my posture (I have posterior pelvic tilt).
Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version