the shizzle > chuffing

Does E4 for WSS make sense?

(1/5) > >>

Fultonius:
JB seems to be pretty much the sole advocate for E4 making any sense with the tech grade of 7a....does anyone else agree with him?

Fultonius:
How would the following "hypothetical" routes ge graded:

Font6B into existing top of WSS
Font6C into existing top of WSS
Font7A into existing top of WSS
Font7B into existing top of WSS

?

northern yob:

--- Quote from: Fultonius on May 03, 2024, 12:47:52 pm ---JB seems to be pretty much the sole advocate for E4 making any sense with the tech grade of 7a....does anyone else agree with him?

--- End quote ---

He’s not actually doing that…. He was explaining why historically it got that, and the reasons behind that…. Maybe you’ll just have to let it go! I’m sure there will be other E4’s out there you can’t do…. It doesnt mean they aren’t E4…. Although they might not be..🤣I love grades it’s like politics there’s no right or wrong just different opinions.

andy moles:

--- Quote from: northern yob on May 03, 2024, 12:56:44 pm ---I love grades it’s like politics there’s no right or wrong just different opinions.

--- End quote ---

In which case perhaps E4 for WSS is something akin to Liz Truss's economic policy - not right or wrong, just...a different opinion.

northern yob:
Exactly although with regards liz truss’s economic policy  I might be a little more like fultonius….. incredulous at the idea anyone could truly believe that it might be a good idea…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version