places to visit > abroad

Help with visiting Arrakis

(1/6) > >>

shark:
Anybody been? It looks like getting around by worm is the fastest and most convenient form of public transport but I’m confused how multiple people can embark and disembark. Anyone help?  :worms:

andy moles:
I'm glad you have started a thread for this important question.

I would furthermore like to know what worm fuel economy is like. If I summon one, what do they run on? They seem to be plentiful and respond very reliably to thumpers, so I assume there are plenty of locations to fill up?

mrjonathanr:

--- Quote from: shark on March 09, 2024, 11:44:00 pm ---Anybody been? It looks like getting around by worm is the fastest and most convenient form of public transport but I’m confused how multiple people can embark and disembark. Anyone help?  :worms:

--- End quote ---

https://www.waterstones.com/book/dune/frank-herbert/9780340960196

:rtfm:

lukeyboy:
Anyone know who the local BMC rep is? I've seen info about great looking desert towers but have heard the landowner has a reputation for being hostile to outsiders, would be good to open up access talks.

edshakey:
I went a few years back. Was a lovely trip until a local bloke started hassling us, pretending I was some sort of messiah. Everything I did, however trivial, he would mutter something about how "that's exactly what the Lasagna Guy would do". Ruined the trip tbh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version