places to visit > indoor walls

Climbing Hangar - Edinburgh

<< < (9/9)

rodma:
Going to the P weekend today for those that prepaid and booked a slot. It was originally a vip weekend but I'll be about the 1000th person through the door, so doesn't really feel like early access any more.

Still, mustn't grumble, should be ace.  :dance1:

SA Chris:
Jammy Central Belt barstewards. I'll just have to content myself with walking down to Boltsheugh for a lunchtime session..

Oldmanmatt:

--- Quote from: RobK on February 21, 2024, 08:33:03 pm ---The walls with this rule seems fine with girls in sport bras so in the warmer months I wear an old vest with the bottom off it. Gets a few odd looks but is cooler than a normal vest. In the temperature sense, certainly not in the fashion sense.

--- End quote ---

‘80s crop tops!
Yaaas!

In cerise pink, of course…

rodma:

--- Quote from: SA Chris on March 25, 2024, 09:24:06 am ---Jammy Central Belt barstewards. I'll just have to content myself with walking down to Boltsheugh for a lunchtime session..

--- End quote ---

If it makes you feel any better I jarred my lower back pinging off near the top of a problem during session 1 there and now have issues walking/ sitting/ sleeping   :lol:

It seems a good centre though, just needs the friction on the walls/ holds to calm down a bit

and the mats to break in a bit

SA Chris:
Will have a look next time I'm down. Even a year Block 10 holds seem to destroy my skin. PU vs PE?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version