the shizzle > for sale / wanted

Wanted: Exercise Bike or Turbo

(1/2) > >>

monkey boy:
Wondering if anyone in the Peak or Sheffield area had either an exercise bike or turbo kicking around that that don't use that I could either borrow or purchase for not too much.

I only want it for rehab post ACL surgery, imagine I'll use it for around 3 months if I'm borrowing.

Thanks
David

reeve:
Hi Dave, we've got a basic one that we were given when Marie was rehabbing her knee. You're very welcome to it. We're in S8.

Paul B:
Wiggle are selling off their stock of Lifeline:
https://www.wiggle.com/p/lifeline-tt-02-fluid-turbo-trainer

I'd suggest you avoid the very cheapest turbos going (wheel on; magnetic) as they're nasty when you lose momentum. A fluid based one like the above is a little less grim. If you could find a LeMond Revolution used you'd sell it without losing any money whatsoever and they have a MASSIVE flywheel/fan that makes them silky smooth to ride. The downside of this is they sound like an air-raid siren!

If you're not too worried about the resistance then rollers would be a cheap option and many come with a fork mount if you don't fancy your chances staying upright.

monkey boy:

--- Quote from: reeve on February 04, 2024, 10:04:24 am ---Hi Dave, we've got a basic one that we were given when Marie was rehabbing her knee. You're very welcome to it. We're in S8.

--- End quote ---

Thanks that's all I need. Is that a turbo or exercise bike?

reeve:
Forgot you asked about both - exercise bike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version