the shizzle > equipment

Kids climbing shoes

<< < (2/3) > >>

jwi:

--- Quote from: joel on February 03, 2024, 08:58:44 am ---For my two they preferred a softer shoe, and definitely on the comfort/baggy side of fit. When climbing on the jug problems on my 45 degree board at home one of them insisted on using thick socks as he could hook his toes better into the jugs….

--- End quote ---

There is a move on my board I can only do barefoot for this reason.

tim palmer:
My son is a similar age and size and just uses small adult shoes,  to be honest durability and comfort is key to me, he has some niads at the moment which I know are stiff but I suspect he would have gone through or disliked anything technical and soft.

nik at work:
My youngest is 12 (but size 3-ish) and has standard adult shoes. His last pair were Anasazi velcros and has just moved to the unparallel equivalent whatever that’s called??

slab_happy:
Alas, the Maverinks seem to have been discontinued (they were also great for small-footed adults).

User deactivated.:
We went to Go Outdoors in Pudsey today and she tried on various models. I was going to take the majority advice and point her towards something softer, but the ones that she liked and found the most comfortable by a mile were the adults blue Climb X shoes so I bought her those.

I know they're good for at least 8A because my mate climbs some hard things in them with socks no less. Though it's notoriously more to do with his steel fingers than his feet  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version