the shizzle > beta - bouldering

Perfect pinch, Earl Crag

(1/4) > >>

gardinrm:
Has anyone climbed this amazing little problem? I swear I saw a video a while back, but can't find it. Lost in instagram probably.

Had a couple mini sessions on it and think it seems absolutely class. Tricky and technical. Getting a bit stuck, but all fun. Seems odd to me that more people don't get on it.

JamieG:
Couple nice pictures here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2mkPkgJJZc/?hl=en&img_index=2

Think it climbs better than it looks from the ground.

spidermonkey09:
Had my eye on this for a while but keep getting distracted by other stuff. I'd also be interested in a video if one gets unearthed.

Dingdong:
From the pics olly posted my guess to beta is: start sitting on double gastons  with right foot on the pedestal, bump right hand to the perfect pinch, bring left foot up, bump left hand up the edges and then roll over to the slopey pinch on the arête, bring right foot up one more, right hand into the small undercut on the right and then slap left hand to the top

User deactivated.:
There are many 3 star problems across Yorkshire that are lucky to see a single ascent in a year. Everyone just goes to Almscliff and climbs Demon Wall Roof. 

Edit - next time i'm struggling for beta on my project i'll just send Carlos a photo of it  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version