the shizzle > equipment

Unparallel Sirius sizing compared to old five ten dragons

<< < (2/2)

duncan:
Dark Ventures are practically giving away their remaining (sexy International Klein Blue) 2021 versions in very big or very small sizes. I got a pair before Christmas. Agree with JR and AW: a similar fit but a quarter size bigger and a little stiffer/less sensitive than Dragons. I thought I was getting a pair of outdoor bouldering shoes, I actually got a pair of sport onsighting shoes. The rubber seems excellent.

I'd buy them again but go down a half size. Anyone have a pair of 10 or 10.5s they're not using?

JR9b:

--- Quote from: Andy W on April 04, 2024, 11:20:45 am ---Yep I’d agree with that, they feel fractionally bigger. I’d also contradict the assumption that they are basically the same feel as dragons. I think they are a bit chunkier, less soft etc. not a bad replacement for the dragons tho!

--- End quote ---

I'm wondering if the Sirius LV might be a more faithful reproduction of the dragon given the supposed lower profile? Even the red colour is a nice nod to the OG! Haven't tried them yet but could be tempted. Would be interested to hear from anyone who has tried a pair.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version