the shizzle > equipment

Unparallel Sirius sizing compared to old five ten dragons

(1/2) > >>

Andy W:
If anyone could advise me on the comparative sizing of Up Sirius to dragons or scarpa vs, that would be most appreciated.

andy_e:
I find them to be pretty much the same as the Dragons in size.

mr chaz:

--- Quote from: andy_e on November 13, 2023, 09:11:52 am ---I find them to be pretty much the same as the Dragons in size.

--- End quote ---

Same here.

JR9b:
Bit late to this but may still be helpful for someone else. I felt like I could go half a size down in the Sirius compared to the old dragons. I have a pair of Sirius in the same size as my old dragons and after a few sessions they have stretched a bit too much, so much that I would definitely go half size down if I were to buy them again. Still a good shoe though! Due to them bagging out more than expected, they have become weapons for smeary, slabby indoor problems, probably not what they have been designed for though!

Andy W:
Yep I’d agree with that, they feel fractionally bigger. I’d also contradict the assumption that they are basically the same feel as dragons. I think they are a bit chunkier, less soft etc. not a bad replacement for the dragons tho!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version