the shizzle > the log pile

Who would win a fight between @unknownchoss and @punterswithcarlos

(1/6) > >>

Fiend:
As requested, it's a battle of the titans, well a physical battle anyway as the intellectual battle has been done and dusted.

In one corner it's an insta account that's a cesspit of the grottiest, grovelliest, eliminate scrittle claimed by mankind, and in the other corner it's....ah....ummm....well just go vote, okay.

Will Hunt:
I voted for the other guy. Never had a fight in my life so stands to reason I'd be complete shit at it.

Dingdong:

--- Quote from: Fiend on November 01, 2023, 09:12:27 am ---As requested, it's a battle of the titans, well a physical battle anyway as the intellectual battle has been done and dusted.

In one corner it's an insta account that's a cesspit of the grottiest, grovelliest, eliminate scrittle claimed by mankind, and in the other corner it's....ah....ummm....well just go vote, okay.

--- End quote ---

I’ve voted for myself because I know for sure I’d give Will a good slapping about, we could even do a double Fiend if you’d also like to jump in the ring with him and then I can finish you both off at the same time :)

Wellsy:
From the posts in this thread, Carlos has the Champion Mindset, I think victory would be assured

Dingdong:
I grew up on a council estate fighting racists daily, lived in tower hamlets for 4 years and seven sisters for 3 years, I’m not particularly scared of two whispy middle class white men  :lol: I’ve battered a road man who was starting on a bus driver in the middle of Brixton. I’d say it would be an easy match with one hand tied behind my back  :beer2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version