the shizzle > two wheel spiel

La Vuelta

<< < (2/8) > >>

JJP:
ah your right, just googled it, no highlights on ITV4.

There is mention of an hour show on Quest at 7 as well as the eurosport, gcn etc.

shurt:
I'd second the Cycling Podcast. They do a daily pod ast during the grand tours. The Lanterne Rouge YouTube is good and they also do a daily podcast which I love.

Both podcasts have slightly different perspectives. CP is more journalistic, interviews with riders and they have people at the race. LR is more in depth analysis of each stage, tactics etc. I think they compliment each other really well.
They both did a preview podcast each to the tune of about and a half, if you're not prepped after that you never will be!
Should be a cracker this year - Jonas, Roglic, G, Remco and a bunch of others. Fingers crossed for a close race.

Johnny Brown:

--- Quote from: Paul B on August 25, 2023, 08:03:38 pm ---I don't think ITV have any coverage this year, it's either GCN+, Discovery+ or Eurosport.

GCN seem flaky with getting highlights up on time and not getting confused between the long and short highlights.

--- End quote ---

Daily coverage on S4C…

Paul B:
Quest didn't excel yesterday with "well who's that then" and when the first group crossed the line "can't help you there with that shot" commentary.

The TTT seemed pretty daft. Regardless of the rain, it was pretty dark by the end!

shurt:

--- Quote from: Johnny Brown on August 27, 2023, 09:10:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Paul B on August 25, 2023, 08:03:38 pm ---I don't think ITV have any coverage this year, it's either GCN+, Discovery+ or Eurosport.

GCN seem flaky with getting highlights up on time and not getting confused between the long and short highlights.

--- End quote ---

Daily coverage on S4C…

--- End quote ---

Can prob make that work with a VPN.

I've been told you can watch all the classics on Australian TV that way. Never tried it personally........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version