the shizzle > chuffing

Minos at Cheedale

<< < (2/3) > >>

Adam Lincoln:
Fair play Tom. Not fussed either way. Did it one from move in to top and seemed one move way out of character. Lots of choss loose rock also.

T_B:
The start was out of character before it sounds like it’s broken further.

If you’re down there with a rack I really recommend Flight. Good rock, tekkers and the top groove is well exciting.

Johnny Brown:
Yeah, first move was always desperate, I may have only done it once for the redpoint. A bit snappy for the next section, improves with height, doesn't sound any different tbh.

mrjonathanr:

--- Quote from: T_B on May 21, 2023, 08:20:55 pm ---The start was out of character before it sounds like it’s broken further.

If you’re down there with a rack I really recommend Flight. Good rock, tekkers and the top groove is well exciting.

--- End quote ---

Always though this looked good...and appreciate there's a hint in the name.

Is this 'exciting' (big lob, injury unlikely) or 'exciting' (dangerous, don't fall)?

T_B:
Decent lob potential but not dangerous.

Having thought about this some more, the reality is routes like Flight don’t get much traffic and so need cleaned. How would that be possible without access provided by the adjacent sport route?! Perhaps best not to cut off my trad nose to spite my face ;).

I just hope when Celebration has its bolts replaced they don’t get any closer to Flight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version