UKBouldering.com

Spanish vaccination requirements (Read 1207 times)

Duma

• forum hero
Spanish vaccination requirements
November 15, 2022, 12:34:21 pm
So UK gov.uk says no proof, no test, no difference in requirements for vaccinated or unvaccinated.

Easy jet says if you've not had a jab for 9 months you're considered unvaccinated, and need a test.

Both sites have been updated since Spain removed a lot of restrictions on the 21st Oct

Anyone know who's correct?

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
#1 Re: Spanish vaccination requirements
November 15, 2022, 01:40:47 pm
https://www.euronews.com/travel/2022/10/21/spain-travel-restrictions-covid-tests-vaxx-rules-and-masks-explained-in-full

This was what i understood, I'd go with UK government.

When we flew to Tenerife in July all we got was " do you have vaccination certificate?" "Yes" "OK Good you can go".

I didn't see them actually examining anyone's docs.

jwi

• forum hero
    • On Steep Ground

Paul B

• forum hero
#3 Re: Spanish vaccination requirements
November 15, 2022, 01:55:23 pm
So UK gov.uk says no proof, no test, no difference in requirements for vaccinated or unvaccinated.

Easy jet says if you've not had a jab for 9 months you're considered unvaccinated, and need a test.

Both sites have been updated since Spain removed a lot of restrictions on the 21st Oct

Anyone know who's correct?

I've been to Spain several times since restrictions to travel were first relaxed and last time (a month ago to Mallorca) there was nothing required. The SPTH form is no longer required and certainly the desks that used to check your vaccine pass just waived us through after ascertaining we'd flown from the UK.

Masks are still required on public transport and in pharmacies I think? Brits don't seem too good at actually abiding by this.

Duma

• forum hero
#4 Re: Spanish vaccination requirements
November 15, 2022, 02:51:49 pm
What's SPTH?

Thanks for the spanish site link jwi, was looking for that  - bit more reassuring from the horses mouth.

IanP

• forum abuser
#5 Re: Spanish vaccination requirements
November 15, 2022, 03:16:36 pm
J
What's SPTH?

Thanks for the spanish site link jwi, was looking for that  - bit more reassuring from the horses mouth.
Just to confirm all the above from direct experience - flew back from a week in Chulilla yesterday, no covid checks of any sort, didn't notice any rules or significant mask wearing etc while I was there.

Paul B

• forum hero
#6 Re: Spanish vaccination requirements
November 15, 2022, 03:19:22 pm
It was their traveller information form. You had to let them know where you'd come from, were transiting via, how long you'd stay, where you'd be during your stay etc. plus you had to upload your vaccine certificate and select which you'd had.

At first this had to be filled in and submitted in a fairly tight window (<24H?) before travelling and the site seemed to regularly go down. I think at one stage this may have also included your pre-departure test but I honestly can't remember.

It also came in app form (the app was truly dreadful though):
https://apps.apple.com/hu/app/spth/id1521156190

duncan

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#7 Re: Spanish vaccination requirements
November 15, 2022, 03:23:55 pm

Weirdly a different page on the  Spanish government website suggests a vaccine within 270 days or recent negative test are needed for non-Schengen countries, unless I've misinterpreted it, which may be where easyJet are taking their advice.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal