UKBouldering.com

Dead Fit birds who go climbing (part II) (Read 639312 times)

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
OK some men have nice beards (I wouldn't class you as part of the beard community just yet Jim, but your face is quite nice) . Think I just took particular offence to beardyman in the photo. I don't trust his beard for some reason.

I'd like to see more stealth shots of dfbwgc. Camera phone shots maybe. I suppose that is borderline sexual offending though?

Zods Beard

• forum abuser
I've thought about doing this at the wall a couple of times, but getting caught would be pretty hard to explain.

Monolith

• forum hero
  • Straight outta Cronton.
You would become such a hero though Zod! The risk is well justified!

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
Right the conversation went something like this (alcohol was involved so I swear to nothing):
Picalli: Lagers giz the code for BirdBot.
Lagers: No
Picalli: Ahhhhh go on
Lagers: No, but I will sell it to you for a large amount of money
Picalli: Oh go on then
Bank account lighter, and sober I thought "Oh God I have cashed in my pension for what?"
When I had stopped crying I tried the most ludicrous parameters I could think of <Naked girl climbing likely to slice herself in half if she fell off> (So I have issues) and bloody hell! if the following pictures don't turn up.
BirdBot, Worth an old age of poverty I say :great:

thustler

• regular
This thread is tip fucking top, infact I'd still visit UKB if this was the only thread on the site :thumbsup:

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
I'd like to see more stealth shots of dfbwgc. Camera phone shots maybe. I suppose that is borderline sexual offending though?
I'll dig you some out, I went to Font with someone who liked to line me up in the right and pretend he was taking pictures of me while actually shooting the rears of various fit burds behind me.  It may be bordering on sexual offending but it's fairly prevalent. 

tomtom

• forum hero
I'll dig you some out, I went to Font with someone who liked to line me up in the right and pretend he was taking pictures of me while actually shooting the rears of various fit burds behind me.  It may be bordering on sexual offending but it's fairly prevalent. 
OK, Having identified the pervy spotter type, the sneaky snapshot pervs
 - there is also the "thats my burd and I'm going to spot her get out of my way" type.. you know, you're quite benignly spotting someone as they wobble up something (wobble referring to scared body movement rather than jiggling of certain parts of the anatomy!), and their other half dashes over in a 'dont worry I'm here now' kind of way... :wank:
Could this be a 'possesive wankers who go spotting' thread?

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
I went to Font with someone who liked to line me up in the right and pretend he was taking pictures of me while actually shooting the rears of various fit burds behind me.

Jamie?
 ::)

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones

Forget DFBWGC! That belongs in the Donkey Tick Hall of Shame  :spank:

magpie

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
How'd you guess, Will?  ;D

Totally off topic but check your email, Facebook wouldn't let me message you and I need to ask you something.  8)

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
I went to Font with someone who liked to line me up in the right and pretend he was taking pictures of me while actually shooting the rears of various fit burds behind me.  It may be bordering on sexual offending but it's fairly prevalent.  
How unprofessional !

Any self-respecting DFBWGC stealth-perv should have one of these. Gets the job done with no need for such obvious creepism.

tomtom

• forum hero
I went to Font with someone who liked to line me up in the right and pretend he was taking pictures of me while actually shooting the rears of various fit burds behind me.  It may be bordering on sexual offending but it's fairly prevalent.  
How unprofessional !

Any self-respecting DFBWGC stealth-perv should have one of these. Gets the job done with no need for such obvious creepism.
;D hilarious - you'd have to be careful that you werent pointing the lens at something completely pointless (1ft away from the rockface - straight into a group of trees etc...) or you'd get rumbled sharpish... "lord of the lens" where did they get that from.....

lagerstarfish

• forum hero
  • Weapon Of Mass
  • "There's no cure for being a c#nt"

I've posted this before, but since I can no longer post BirdBot results I have to make my own fun...

DaveC

• junky
  • Old skool...with emphasis on the "old".
 :lol:
It sounds like Beavis & Butthead go Bouldering at times!

St Hubbins

• stalker
  • Where the magic happens...
[/quote]

Its extremely prevalent! One of my chums noticed a trio of ladies up the back of Zeus Quarry, seedy bastard decides that as one is sunbathing on the level above the 7a+ Arete  he wants to try it.
However he suddenly becomes unable to top out, as when you got to the slopey finish your line of sight went between her legs.

Jaspersharpe

• forum hero
  • 1B punter
  • Allez Oleeeve!
Given the choice between filming Nigel's 1,000,000th attempt on some problem and zooming in on a birds arse I think John made the correct decision.

St Hubbins

• stalker
  • Where the magic happens...
Apologies if this is a repeat

Piece of ass

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
Even if it is, do not apologise.

Joepicalli

• forum abuser
Still trying to get the a handle on the awesomeness that is the BirdBot I fed in girls and roses and...

Lemming

• regular
  • Nope, not that one.

Forget DFBWGC! That belongs in the Donkey Tick Hall of Shame  :spank:

Didn't think anyone would notice the gaffa taped notelets with precise handwritten beta  :whistle:  ;)

Joepicalli: Not a huge fan of that particular tattoo but looking past it, she has the most beautiful back

Danger

• player

Drew

• forum hero
  • Am I really a

Very nice. Bit of a mission to get there, but nice.

Jim

• Trusted Users
  • forum hero
  • Mostly Injured
  • Pregnant Horse
    • Bouldering POI's for tomtom
you need a clicky link

GCW

• forum hero
  • No longer a
you need a clicky link

Quote from: Clicky Link
Google     
Error

Not Found
The requested URL /_Rjb40OjSIZw/SOzLk0Jm7hI/AAAAAAAAAg0/GInl0gfuM_M/s1600/IMG_0591.jpg was not found on this server.

:lol:

Drew

• forum hero
  • Am I really a
Ok, so maybe it's not quite worth this much effort!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal