the shizzle > bouldering

GRIT BLOCS

(1/8) > >>

Fiend:
The forecast is 11'c at Stanage this weekend, Shark has booked in for a lagerstarfish slab masterclass, and hopefully people are realising that limestone is pretty wank and there will be a Call in the next couple of months.

So what you really need in your life is some GRIT BLOCS.

Yup the new pleasingly slimline coffee table magnum opus by ex-UKB bantmaster AND lankmaster P Diddy is here (who notably did once slag off the term "bloc" and didn't like my idea of using "bloque" instead), and it's a great celebration of the diversity and exploration of grit bouldering all across the Pennines. I suspect even the most jaded scrittle botherer will see something they'd never heard of or never seen images of before, and likely at a grade you personally can climb too  :2thumbsup:

petejh:
Those pads looks like they were thrown down. Just saying.

Also, obvious lamplight in outdoors photos.. am I the only person who finds this a bit meh aesthetically? I mean when it's obviously not natural light.

Apart from those moans, looks ace!  :thumbsup:

Duma:
This does look ace, but I remain pretty mystified at the choice of cover shot - its seems well below pretty much every other pic I've seen from inside.

Also - lower case letters in font grades...

shark:
Are you on commission?

remus:

--- Quote from: Duma on September 12, 2022, 09:02:36 pm ---This does look ace, but I remain pretty mystified at the choice of cover shot - its seems well below pretty much every other pic I've seen from inside.

--- End quote ---

The cover shot was decided by a vote on insta or twitter if I remember. Democracy in action.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version