UKBouldering.com

Anston Stones Access - Apprentice Wall (Read 6185 times)

Carliios

Carlos, did you get a response from the two users you roasted on that Instagram post?

Nope.

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
I don't have a definitive answer as to what is best to do (or not do), but just letting you all know that I am meeting a representative
of Anston Parish Council next week. I don't expect that this will clarify anything to do with Network Rail and AW but I'll at least try to find out.

That sounds positive. Nice work. Hope it goes well 🤞

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
If only these people could take themselves off to surfing or something and fuck that culture up instead.

That horse has long bolted.

Bradders

• forum hero
I don't have a definitive answer as to what is best to do (or not do), but just letting you all know that I am meeting a representative
of Anston Parish Council next week. I don't expect that this will clarify anything to do with Network Rail and AW but I'll at least try to find out.

Sounds good. Would be great to hear the outcome and I could then update the crag description on UKC.

not_an_athlete

Would some sort of fence between the climbing and the train track not help :shrug:

M1V0

• addict
 :guilty:
Would some sort of fence between the climbing and the train track not help :shrug:

Sounds like the problem would be resolved with having a fence to fence off the fence that's causing fence issues. That way we know not to cross the fence that's fenced off by the fence. Maybe an additional fence on the other side of the fence to stop trains crossing the fence towards the fenced off fence too?

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
off fence ive comment

chrisbrooke

• regular
    • My youtube shuffling
If someone were to steal/remove the fenced-off fence fence, I know a bloke who could fence it for you....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal