UKBouldering.com

Live World Cup and World Champs. no longer free-to-view (Read 11636 times)

finbarrr

• obsessive maniac

Stu:

true, but once I know the results I find myself completely uninterested, and IG makes it almost impossible to avoid finding out

the olympic channel also makes it almost impossible to find the video without finding the results. last comp was ruined searching for it in the olympic website, the comp before i tried to google the video at the olympic channel, also gave the results first.

Bradders

• forum hero
This has been said a few times above already but many people still seem to be missing it:

THE FULL FEEDS ARE AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE ON THE OLYMPIC CHANNEL.

The only difference to last year is that the feeds aren’t uploaded until a day after the event. So unless you want to watch the comps live you don’t need to piss about with VPNs etc.

Yeah they are but it's not live and they're really difficult to find, and as Duma said it's hard to avoid seeing the result beforehand even if you don't have Instagram. For example last weekend I was hoping to watch the SLC first round so went on the Olympics website, searched for climbing and was immediately presented with the result!

Best way I think is to do a Google video search, and go to it directly from there.

Edit: finbarr beat me to it

Bradders

• forum hero
Anyone found the stream for yesterday's men's comp available anywhere? Just tried looking on the Olympics site and couldn't find it.

edshakey

• forum abuser
It may well be late, but also maybe it's uploaded 24 hrs after the conclusion, not the start? So worth checking back at 8:30 ish?

(I'm probably being too forgiving, it wouldn't be at all surprising if it just isn't up for no good reason)

Bradders

• forum hero
Women's final is now on the Olympics site but still missing the Men's  ::)

https://olympics.com/en/video/sport-climbing-women-s-boulder-final-world-cup-innsbruck

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal