UKBouldering.com

Taking a dog to Font / EU (Read 4840 times)

Evil

• addict
#25 Re: Taking a dog to Font / EU
May 26, 2022, 12:38:56 pm
did font on eurostar (back by car/chunnel) a couple of weeks ago

No PLF for france via train or car anymore, no additional checks I noticed, just make sure they stamp your passport with the right date (tbh this hasn't been an issue for me so far, and I've been to Greece, Spain, and France in the last year)

The channel tunnel does currently require you to upload a vaccine passport before you travel (I didn't fully check what is required if you are not). France sort of requires you to have had the booster - here is the relevant part
"For travellers aged 18 and over, France will recognise you as ‘vaccinated’ for entry purposes if you completed your initial vaccine course within the last 9 months. If more than 9 months have elapsed since your initial course, and you have not since received a booster, you will be considered unvaccinated and must follow the rules detailed below."
From here - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france/entry-requirements

Basically they want you to have received the third (booster) within 9 months of the 2nd dose. Otherwise you'd have to start the whole thing again. When I checked previously, the requirement was to be "fully vaccinated" and to have had all 3, but it seems like there is some leeway if your first two were completed within the last 9 months.

Duma

• forum hero
#26 Re: Taking a dog to Font / EU
May 26, 2022, 02:06:53 pm
Sorry, yes agreed, and my vaccine status was checked at passport control for the eurostar. I meant for brexit.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal