UKBouldering.com

Steroids/SARMs/PEDS - IFSC, Olympics, Real Rock Wads, etc (Read 11845 times)

Wood FT

• forum hero

BID

• addict
  • Formerly fat
My views on  how different countries do it fall broadly in line with what these lads are saying on this video.

This is Olympic weightlifting.

But any sport that is mature I would stronglt expect to act the same. The level of corruption in the word federation of that sport might be different. So some variation. But this gives a better idea than I can be message.

BID

• addict
  • Formerly fat

teestub

• forum hero
  • Cyber Wanker
Do you take steroids yourself BID?

BID

• addict
  • Formerly fat
Ha. I don't. I'm fundamentally a lazy man.

And a lot of the better steroids require things like nolvadex (post cycle therapies) which is essentially a cancer drug. You need to do blood tests so you don't bollock yourself. Its all around effort.

If my best mate supplied them to me. And I could guarantee consistency and ease I may well do it. But really I'm a 7A punter. I could lose 5 pounds to gain an edge.

I consider SARMs periodically and I wouldn't rule it out. But they'll become illegal to buy at some point.

And currently there aren't many dealers in climbing gyms (that I know of). I'd have to do my conditioning in a regular gym. Effort.

To do steroids safely and well one really does have to do a looot of research. Essentially amateur chemistry. So no, I don't.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 09:54:01 pm by BID »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal