UKBouldering.com

Intense Training Forum (Read 1972 times)

account_inactive

• forum hero
Intense Training Forum
October 27, 2004, 09:51:51 am
Found this t'other day thought it was quite funny.  Especially the stuff on Steriods. Man these guy's are SERIOUS.  

I want to hear about you jackin up on shit FOAM :)

http://www.intense-training.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37

and if your work filters some forums try this

http://www.intense-training.com/archive/f-37.html

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
#1 Intense Training Forum
October 27, 2004, 10:18:22 am
LOL, the first thought that came into my mind on seeing this topic title was "FOAM  :roll: "

Remember Diet is the key to all cycles. If you dont eat enough, you wont bulk, if you eat to much, you wont cut.

Diet is the key to success in the Iron Game!!

Mmmm yes whatever.

Fingers of a Martyr

• forum hero
#2 Intense Training Forum
October 27, 2004, 04:16:28 pm
:lol:

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#3 Intense Training Forum
October 27, 2004, 07:35:33 pm
I like this - the lowdown on growth hormone - these boys 'n girls sure pack down some drugs!

What's the best way to use GH, either by itself or in a cycle with other drugs?

If you use GH by itself, you will mainly notice a fat burning effect. Yes, you will notice mild "anabolic" effects as well, but GH is best used in conjunction with steroids, insulin and/or thyroid. There is an obvious synergy with this hormone, even more so then others ... and due to the higher cost, you might as well use it correctly in a proper stack.

Using It With Steroids:
If you are going to use it with a steroid stack, let's say, Testosterone and Winstrol, or some other steroids, you can use less and still get a great effect. I would say the minimum is about 3 ius taken daily, to as much as your wallet can afford.

Using It With Insulin/T3 Thyroid:
Most have heard about the synergy combination of using GH along with insulin and T3 thyroid. The reason is when these hormones are used correctly together, they'll produce the most amount of IGF in your body, the main hormone responsible for growth due to or through GH.

When using it with insulin/T3, you should probably take a higher amount ... let's say 6 ius or more daily of GH. As with the insulin, start with 4 ius twice daily of Humalog and work your way up to NO MORE then 10 ius, 2x daily.

Again, just for added clarification, IGF mainly causes ANABOLIC muscle growth and the GH is better at burning fat. Those that inject IGF (specifically Long R-3 IGF-1) see more muscle growth. While those that inject GH see more of its fat burning effects.

Now, thyroid is VITAL for GH, I would say more important then the insulin. The more GH you take and the longer you are on it, the more your own natural thyroid will shut down and lower production. And you WILL HAVE TO increase T3 levels back up to normal range to allow GH to work properly.

Bubba

• Global Moderator
  • forum hero
#4 Intense Training Forum
October 27, 2004, 07:38:14 pm
aaaaghhhh!!!

If you want some fat spot-reduction, like in the "love-handles" or abs for example, it's best to take the GH under the skin, "sub-q". Just shoot up in different areas and rotate the shots. For example, upper abs, middle abs, lower abs, love-handles and then repeat. Again, do it under the skin, sub-q ... NOT actually IN the abdominal muscle.

If you want some site-specific muscle growth ... let's say you want bigger shoulders, then shoot up in the muscle. If you're not fat, all you need is a half-inch needle, 27-29 gauge will do. Rotate between front, side and rear delts for example.

Fingers of a Martyr

• forum hero
#5 Intense Training Forum
October 27, 2004, 07:39:11 pm
EEK!

webbo

• forum hero
#6 Intense Training Forum
October 27, 2004, 08:00:31 pm
i can't belive these people are advocatin the use of insulin and thyroxin.as far as i've read doing this is likely to cause your thyroid gland and your pancrease to pack in.

vivahate

• forum abuser
  • Dragonaut
#7 Intense Training Forum
October 28, 2004, 10:44:56 pm
Quote from: "webbo"
i can't belive these people are advocatin the use of insulin and thyroxin.as far as i've read doing this is likely to cause your thyroid gland and your pancrease to pack in.

but its worth it for gunzzzz of steel, right??

http://www.intense-training.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15969

:roll:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal