UKBouldering.com

Johnson (Read 9253 times)

SamT

• forum hero
#50 Re: Johnson
February 01, 2022, 10:22:23 am

He wasn’t, he left /was thrown out because he’s a vain, venal cunt working with and for a bunch of other vain, venal cunts and they inevitably started fighting like rats in a sack. He’s no reason to feel aggrieved and much as I am enjoying his contributions to Johnson’s downfall he still is and always will be a complete cunt. As will May and any other Tory who has now decided to give Johnson a kicking. Let’s not rewrite history, your enemy’s enemy is not your friend, in this case they are an unflushable turd scared for their jobs.

Chapeau!

mrjonathanr

• forum hero
  • Getting fatter, not fitter.
#51 Re: Johnson
February 01, 2022, 04:09:26 pm
Cummings thinks he's the Kingmaker, far above plebeian minds who merely vote:
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/01/dominic-cummings-the-man-trying-to-take-down-boris-johnson.html

DAVETHOMAS90

• forum hero
  • Dave Thomas is an annual climber to 1.7m, with strongly fragrant flowers
  • Don't die with your music still inside you ;)
#52 Re: Johnson
February 01, 2022, 04:57:47 pm
"Job offers gratefully accepted"..

you've got competition Toby..

Well, we hope you do.

?

Sorry Toby. Was hoping someone else might have been looking for a new job too ;)

TobyD

• forum hero
  • Job offers gratefully accepted
#53 Re: Johnson
February 01, 2022, 05:40:35 pm
You can see how Cummings is so monumentally bitter and twisted at being chucked out eventually after Barnard Castle when his boss and his wife were having parties with their interior decorator and friends every week.

He wasn’t, he left /was thrown out because he’s a vain, venal cunt working with and for a bunch of other vain, venal cunts and they inevitably started fighting like rats in a sack. He’s no reason to feel aggrieved and much as I am enjoying his contributions to Johnson’s downfall he still is and always will be a complete cunt. As will May and any other Tory who has now decided to give Johnson a kicking. Let’s not rewrite history, your enemy’s enemy is not your friend, in this case they are an unflushable turd scared for their jobs.

I didn't intend any benefit to Cummings character, I still think he's a disagreeable sort, who's probably willing to do anything for his strange idealology. I wouldn't say I really agree with him on very much at all, but he does show considerable cunning and sometimes intelligence, which Johnson really doesn't; I genuinely think that Johnson is  not very clever at all; I don't think either should be anywhere near government.

DAVETHOMAS90

• forum hero
#54 Re: Johnson
February 01, 2022, 09:20:03 pm
I think it's amazing how we can accept the word Government - and what we assume it means.

If Cummings is able to bring to light the extent of any shortcomings, the neglect and disregard, then that has to be welcomed doesn't it?

DAVETHOMAS90

• forum hero
#55 Re: Johnson
February 01, 2022, 09:29:11 pm

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal