UKBouldering.com

Lamp charger (Read 1338 times)

fw945

Lamp charger
November 22, 2021, 08:43:35 pm
Does anyone know what charger I should get for a diall  lamp. Lost it ages ago and the replacements I’ve bought so far are useless

remus

• forum hero
#1 Re: Lamp charger
November 22, 2021, 10:43:38 pm
Pretty sure they're just fairly normal 12v chargers. The annoying thing is the little barrel plugs that go in to the lamp are pretty random sizes. Do you know the exact model of lamp you've got? Might be able to find the right charger with a little searching online.

DAVETHOMAS90

• forum hero
  • Dave Thomas is an annual climber to 1.7m, with strongly fragrant flowers
  • Don't die with your music still inside you ;)
#2 Re: Lamp charger
November 22, 2021, 11:47:07 pm
Does anyone know what charger I should get for a diall  lamp. Lost it ages ago and the replacements I’ve bought so far are useless

AS Remus said.

I found my Diall lamp in a skip :) The charger with it was knackered, so fished through various old chargers at mine until I found one that fits. Will see if I have anything else. Hope you're not out of pocket with the replacement chargers!

DAVETHOMAS90

• forum hero
  • Dave Thomas is an annual climber to 1.7m, with strongly fragrant flowers
  • Don't die with your music still inside you ;)
#3 Re: Lamp charger
November 23, 2021, 05:35:13 pm

Are you in Sheffield?
You can borrow my charger!

I was testing out a different one, but the polarity/ampage were wrong, and it's blown something in the lamp  :slap: :slap: :slap:

Will hopefully be able to fix it. The other charger is absolutely fine btw.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal