UKBouldering.com

Re: Is having to prove your vaccine status ok? Ethically, not epidemiologically (Read 3593 times)

LozT

Ok cheers Ian, appreciate the analysis 👍🏻

Crack on with the new normal everybody 😬

https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1460350816221421569

LozT

Haha you’re pretty much there on all of those points Pete apart from number 3. I think an accidental lab leak is one of the two current theories for the origin.

Thanks again for the heads up about the stats. I can’t dispute the criticism of the article and agree that Doctor No can be categorised as a bellend.

LozT

An interesting post from Prof Norman Fenton, one for those stats boffins to get stuck into.

https://probabilityandlaw.blogspot.com/2021/11/is-vaccine-efficacy-statistical-illusion.html?m=1

Re the Wakefield channel 4 documentary, I watched it after being recommended by a friend earlier in the year. I believe it to be unadulterated shite.

LozT

It was narrow minded and divisive* propaganda journalism of the worst kind. Along the same lines as Saving Syria’s Children.

LozT

I believe Covid is a disease that affects multiple systems that may have a broader ranging effect on mortality than death recorded as 'of Covid'. Maybe all cause mortality offers a better measure of effectiveness in the broader population as it contains all potential variables?

Re 'antivax circles' it's good to see the propaganda machine in action there Tim, don't worry though I'll feed it back to the 3 people I know personally who are skeptical all of which have either had or have close contact with covid vaccine injuries. I'll also get on the horn to Prof Fenton and keep him up to date on the UKB takedown.

I'm not sure of the film you're referring Steve? There's a few covid conspiracy type films out there, non of which deserve much attention. Apart from people believing the idea of covid being a 'lab leak' as tinfoil hat territory I'm not sure which other conspiracy I've mentioned. The authoritarian control measures are happening, unless that is a conspiracy, this is after all a pandemic of the unvaccinated  :lol:

LozT

Gotcha! Because it was propaganda  which set out to paint a particular picture from a very narrow perspective. The intended result being that anyone asking questions about the safety of said current pharmaceuticals would be thought of in the vision laid out by the documentary makers. I’d been raising an eyebrow from day dot when everyone was panic buying bog paper and watching videos of people face planting in Wuhan. I’d never even heard of Wakefield or thought of Piers Corbyn as anything other than an eccentric chap, suddenly they’re the vanguard of a new anti vax movement. As an exploration of ‘conspiracy theories’ around covid it was complete junk alone. Clearly the journalists making it had limited time, money, imagination and a particular brief of defending the desired narrative. Pretty shite all round

Edit: I’ve seen lots of interviews with public health professionals, Dr’s, scientists, vaccine manufacturers etc etc all raising concerns. Non of which have been Wakefield or Piers Corbyn, they were chosen by the film makers with a particular journalistic agenda in mind. (Propaganda)

LozT

That’s pretty funny Will, so I’m stood there in Tesco chatting to the pharmacist about dodgy footage of people peeling over in the streets of Wuhan, whilst there is a bog roll horde* stampeding down the middle aisle.... and raising an eyebrow to it is evidence of my insanity.

You’ll be telling me Lattice is anything other than a lifestyle company next

LozT

I see where you’re coming from Steve, I’ll stick to my point that it was what I said. A piece of selective journalism aimed at creating a particular public opinion I.e. propaganda. Pretty good propaganda it seems. I’ll give it a rewatch.

LozT

On the censorship of Peter Doshi and medical 'misinformation'

https://twitter.com/Kukicat7/status/1460604685744803848

Full Fact on the pandemic of the unvaccinated and why social segregation of these human vectors of disease is essential

https://fullfact.org/health/economist-vaccination-status/
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 04:02:51 pm by LozT »

LozT

If you’re going to mandate a drug to work (as in many countries) and implement social segregation measures based upon safety and efficacy then it seems reasonable that part of the argument against such mandates would be to question the safety and efficacy.
What strikes me as odd is that I’m the only one commenting on this when I know for absolute sure there are others on here or reading this aware of some of the problems occurring and feel as strongly about the authoritarian measures as I do.
The Sheffield scene seems to have a distinct whiff of mass formation based upon a corruption of left liberal ideology that’s been building for a long time. Wandering around outside in hathersage the other day was like witnessing collective psychosis. Disturbing times

LozT

I’d appreciate any well informed reasoned arguments at the moment. Lots of countries are mandating covid vaccination for children to travel and go to school.
I agree the covid vaccines do seem effective at reducing severe disease and death. No argument from me there.

LozT

If you’re going to mandate a drug to work (as in many countries) and implement social segregation measures based upon safety and efficacy then it seems reasonable that part of the argument against such mandates would be to question the safety and efficacy.
What strikes me as odd is that I’m the only one commenting on this when I know for absolute sure there are others on here or reading this aware of some of the problems occurring and feel as strongly about the authoritarian measures as I do.

There's many reasons that I could be concerned about mandatory vaccination and social segregation and all that, but "because the vaccine doesn't work" isn't part of any reasoned argument to that end. They have a great risk:reward balance for anyone aged 40-50 upwards versus catching covid directly and at younger ages it becomes a fine balance of small numbers game.

"Because the vaccines don't work" is only part of the argument about the associated control measures for idiots, put bluntly.

Sorry I meant to quote, it would be great to hear more reasoned arguments against mandates and segregation from a respected poster. Quite a relief in fact

LozT

You’re right Andy I am ill informed about vaccines. In fact I couldn’t have given a toss until the past few months. The only people I ever hear going on about ‘Wakefield’ are the mob.

LozT

I’m aware of the story of Wakefield and his corruption and sleaze and agree he is a disgrace.

From where I’m typing the mob seems comprised of frothing members of the covidian cult.

LozT

Demanding I come up with a reasoned argument to convince people why social segregation measures are wrong provides the basis for the argument itself. A sign of how bad things are.

LozT

I said I wasn’t, aware of Wakefield until I watched the documentary a few months ago.

LozT

Would you like me to clarify a timeline of exactly when I learnt about Wakefield and then dismissed him as useful propaganda?

In that way you can cross reference all my posts, get together and see if you can split a few more hairs 😂

LozT

You underestimate my capacity for ignorance and monomania Tim

Chaps, before this develops into something personal. I wanted to say I’m here to oppose the mandates and segregation on ethical and moral grounds. 

At some point in the future you might find yourselves in the situation where you’re not willing to have another booster. I’m here now to support your right to choose.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 08:14:59 pm by LozT »

LozT

As a wise prophet never said

In the realm of hungry ghosts where bodies are like burnt out tree stumps and tiny mouths feed huge bellies there will always be enough Kool Aid to go around

LozT

I appreciate your concern Reeve and tend to agree, it is difficult when people appear to have taken leave of their senses.

Demanding that people take 6 monthly injections of a therapeutic with no long term safety data which is known to have some very serious adverse affects so that they can have the freedom to work, travel attend education and access healthcare is literally insane. The fact that there are people who consider this as reasonable is representative of a mass psychosis.

Remember one of the main protagonists in this whole campaign (Fauci) is the same guy who was deeply involved in the AZT  / AIDS scandal that led to many deaths in exactly the same way that is playing out now. Imagine the bastard child of Harold Shipman and Josef Mengele incubated in the bowels of Satan and given a prescription pad. What fookin madness is next.....

LozT

:lol:

That's right and the Thatcher government had nothing at all to do with the infected blood scandal leading to thousands of deaths, not to mention the human experimentation with antivirals*.

Thank god for fact checking.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 10:19:29 am by LozT »

LozT

I'm pointing out these people are corrupt and untrustworthy, fact checking via google and the bought and paid for organisations that do this is the modern equivalent of the 'Ministry of Truth'.

LozT

RFK Jr. on Fauci (the blurb to his book)*

As director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), Dr. Anthony Fauci dispenses $6.1 billion in annual taxpayer-provided funding for scientific research, allowing him to dictate the subject, content, and outcome of scientific health research across the globe. Fauci uses the financial clout at his disposal to wield extraordinary influence over hospitals, universities, journals, and thousands of influential doctors and scientists--whose careers and institutions he has the power to ruin, advance, or reward.

During more than a year of painstaking and meticulous research, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. unearthed a shocking story that obliterates media spin on Dr. Fauci . . . and that will alarm every American--Democrat or Republican--who cares about democracy, our Constitution, and the future of our children's health.

The Real Anthony Fauci reveals how "America's Doctor" launched his career during the early AIDS crisis by partnering with pharmaceutical companies to sabotage safe and effective off-patent therapeutic treatments for AIDS. Fauci orchestrated fraudulent studies, and then pressured US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulators into approving a deadly chemotherapy treatment he had good reason to know was worthless against AIDS. Fauci repeatedly violated federal laws to allow his Pharma partners to use impoverished and dark-skinned children as lab rats in deadly experiments with toxic AIDS and cancer chemotherapies.

In early 2000, Fauci shook hands with Bill Gates in the library of Gates' $147 million Seattle mansion, cementing a partnership that would aim to control an increasingly profitable $60 billion global vaccine enterprise with unlimited growth potential. Through funding leverage and carefully cultivated personal relationships with heads of state and leading media and social media institutions, the Pharma-Fauci-Gates alliance exercises dominion over global health policy.

The Real Anthony Fauci details how Fauci, Gates, and their cohorts use their control of media outlets, scientific journals, key government and quasi-governmental agencies, global intelligence agencies, and influential scientists and physicians to flood the public with fearful propaganda about COVID-19 virulence and pathogenesis, and to muzzle debate and ruthlessly censor dissent.

LozT

Hehe I love Cannock Chase, used to climb in a scrappy quarry there as a kid.

LozT

All the credentials needed to make a documentary for Panorama! Where do I sign up?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal