UKBouldering.com

Re: Is having to prove your vaccine status ok? Ethically, not epidemiologically (Read 3705 times)

LozT

What conspiracy have put in this thread?

They look like pretty unhappy chaps tbf

LozT

. As for disingenuous [...]
I'd love to see you explain how the bit I referred to as disingenuous isn't disingenuous... Crack on ...

Sorry I didn’t read your post Alex. I was referring to Mark20’s post

LozT

I don’t have much more to say, I think the mandates are an awful thing making a bad situation worse. I agree with Peter Doshi and many others. You guys don’t. I believe recurring covid vaccines will lead to health problems for many who will then be unfairly affected by mandates. You chaps are ok with that. I don’t believe I made any reference to any conspiracy and would be happy to try and evidence anything I’ve posted.

LozT

Ah right the Mail headline, yeah well I’m sure we are all able to read between the lines to understand what is going on there.

Maybe Mark was aping your comment. Who knows

LozT

What conspiracy have I discussed?

LozT

You can go to the VAERS database or watch the video of trial participants speaking out to get an understanding of the vaccine safety concerns. You can also read the stories of people affected by the covid vaccine throughout the media since the role out. There are websites that collate stories of patients with covid vaccine injuries and films of their stories. I mentioned my relative had a stroke within 24 hrs of their booster due to a clotting injury. It has also been mentioned by other posters on here that there has been a reported incidence of increased clotting injuries in outpatient clinics post vaccination. Allyson pollock a well respected left leaning public health professional posted on Twitter that she had ‘thousands’ of emails from vaccine injured people, she also linked to Peter Doshi’s talk and the trial participants stories. From an anecdotal perspective I know l people who have had wide ranging problems including stroke, menorrhagia, autoimmune problems , cardiac problems and blood disorders (low platelets). Non of this is conspiracy and all of these people will be affected by incoming mandates. This is not bringing into question that the vaccine has saved lives or isn’t effective at reducing serious illness. It is not denying that covid is a terrible illness. 

LozT

You can also watch the video of the MIT professor speaking about his experience of censorship when attempting to warn authorities of the increasing cardiac signal he notices early in Israel.

Edit - here it is

https://mobile.twitter.com/RanIsraeli/status/1456965247558893575

LozT

Ah right the Mail headline, yeah well I’m sure we are all able to read between the lines to understand what is going on there.

I clearly can't because if someone asked me to write guidance I'd write something just like that  :shrug:
The only thing I read between the lines is that the Mail likes to shit stir and is presumably authored by a bunch of pricks. Quelle surprise

Yea the Mail is the Mail

LozT

How could it be anything but anecdotal? You hear from the trial participants themselves that side effects weren’t followed up. Pfizer for example have paid out huge sums of money due to these sort* of problems in the past. There is an interesting autopsy study by a German pathologist involved early in the crisis in understanding covid. He did post-mortem investigations on people who died within a number of days of the vaccine with the conclusion that at least 40% (if I remember correctly) could be attributed directly to the vaccine.
I don’t want to get hung up on safety  as an issue in its own right, but as an argument against mandates when considered alongside waning efficacy and poor control of transmission, the argument for mandates from a public health perspective seems poor.

LozT

"What conspiracy stuff?"

"Covid is a very horrible illness for some people no doubt. The evidence seems to suggest that it was manufactured in a lab with funding from the same people who had invested in the vaccine technology"

Hmmm.

I believe it’s reasonable to say that gain of function research on bat Coronavirus’s was being performed at the Wuhan lab in part funded by the NIH and Ecohealth alliance and there is links from those funding the research to the Moderna mRNA vaccine development program.

The central points are summed up nicely in this very creative animation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FunctionGain/status/1459649111712542723

Ps thanks Offwidth appreciate your comments 👍🏻

LozT

Why isn’t it credible Toby?

LozT

Boris Johnson on the boosters aping Churchill’s BBC broadcast of 1935

„The storm clouds are gathering over the European scene. Our defences have been neglected. Danger is in the air…yes, I say in the air.”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-boris-johnson-issues-warning-about-coronavirus-cases-in-europe-and-urges-britons-to-get-their-booster-jab-12467037

LozT

Hey Toby, I’m not suggesting it was released intentionally to benefit China. The accidental lab leak theory is still very much on the table as far as I’m aware and the links between those doing the GOF research and the moderna vaccine development is present. One could say why quibble about this when knowledge of the origin doesn’t help us now etc. To my mind if those driving the mandates are those also involved in generating the disease and the cure then accountability is important.

Regards mandates and Boris’s wartime language. Why talk about it in these terms? It seems totally incongruent with the process of supporting a healthy immune response. Generate a fight flight or shutdown reaction of the autonomic nervous system in the general public, how on earth will that help?

LozT

The easily led argument works both ways. For example if I was easily led I’d be rolling my sleeve up and supporting social segregation measures.

LozT

Please guys, don’t support the mandates and vaccine passports. They are really bad news and not ok. They create division, hate and fear and perpetuate trauma and isolation. These are not the conditions required for people to heal from any illness.

LozT

Hi Alex, I’ve said everything I wanted to about rejecting mandates vaccine passports and social segregation. There is lots of information out there about the GOF research unpleasantness. I think Alan Bennet described history as ‘one fucking thing after another’. I’m holding on to see what the next 6 months bring. Cheers

LozT

It would be good to get your thoughts on the Dr. No analysis Steve. Cheers

LozT

For anyone interested there is a Telegram group for NHS staff re the mandates

https://t.me/NHS100k

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6upNlHQVucei/

LozT

Hi all, I asked Steve as I really value his opinion and I’m not mathematically minded so wanted to check on what was being said in the article. I had a quick look earlier and didn’t quite understand what he was saying, so will have another look now.

LozT

Well there's noting like a hashtag to convince me  :lol: Especially as I see on the preview that they don't like the UK terror threat system (wtf has that got to do with a sensible debate on this?). And at least one of the OTs posting a picture on there is moronic too. In fact, from the brief preview I'm swayed to thinking that I'm fine with the mandate, so that backfired...

Come on Dan, convince me to care...

I’m not trying to convince you of anything. If you’re glad to see the back of these staff then that’s ok by me.

LozT

My reply to Steve’s post is that the graph referenced all cause mortality not deaths from covid. I’m not sure if that changes anything?

LozT

I’m between a rock and a hard place Alex. I care what you think yet have no new argument to convince you with. I am ok with whatever position you chose to take on the staff who don’t want the vaccine. Of course its upsetting that you may not agree or even think the people not wanting the vaccine are stupid or selfish, you may be right. I understand the different sides of the dilemma and realise that neither option is a good one. Here we are.

LozT

In reply to IanP maybe an analysis of the excess mortality further broken down by age might be more clear. I’ll have a look.

Re anonymity- who can blame them.

LozT

That’s why I asked Steve. To get a better understanding of what I was reading and reduce the risk of being taken in by a deceiver.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal