the shizzle > new routes

[Cornwall] [Willapark] [Morgana's Mead] [XS, 5c]

<< < (4/4)

kingholmesy:
For anyone interested I have added (an admittedly pretty crap quality) photo showing the line of Morgana’s Mead to UKC: https://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/crags/willapark_cliff-18330/morganas_mead-635001#photos&gid=1&pid=2

Also, I repeated Bird Brain at Lye Rock on Saturday. We walked in at dead low tide from the small beach just to the north.  After topping out we walked along the top of the island until back immediately above the boulder chock and abbed off a couple of wobbly nuts and some manky tat (left in situ for future ascensionists), then waded out at what was almost low tide again - yes it really was nearly 12 hours later.  :lol:

Anyway, Bird Brain is great, but I thought it was pretty full on - never too hard, but quite an adventure.

andy popp:

--- Quote from: kingholmesy on September 08, 2021, 10:27:01 pm ---I repeated Bird Brain at Lye Rock on Saturday ... [it] is great, but I thought it was pretty full on - never too hard, but quite an adventure.

--- End quote ---

Excellent. But hope you didn't feel too mislead! Obviously, I had just about the best possible partner you could hope for on such a route.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version