the site > site notices and updates

Forum ban / acceptable use policy - please read.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Fiend:
http://ukbouldering.com/board/index.php/topic,19896.msg413799.html#msg413799

That and unjustifiably smiting rodma.

I'd rather have the kid gone, and Adge back.

Duma:
No way, he said he doesn't like cac t-shirts, and explicitly stated he had no prob with people donating to cancer charities. I think rodmas smite was harsh, and 39 just gave it back. FWIW I think there's better ways of contributing toward the fight against cancer than buying a colourful t-shirt, and also don't like the idea that I ought to buy one (explicit as in Shaunas blog, or implied)  just because I'm a climber.

Three Nine:
Cheers Duma! You make the point better than I did.

Being the 'kid' does make me feel younger than my 30 years...  ;)

Fiend:
Harbirch, I know that. But he seemed to have something to contribute to this forum, as a comparison.

Duma, I don't mind posting something negative or critical about a "sacred" target like CAC (e.g. your post), it's just the total lack of purpose / entertainment value. If you're going to post something against a well-meaning charity at least it should be amusing or informative.

Three Nine:
It wasn't supposed to be funny. I just said what I felt. I even said 'lame' instead of 'gay' so I didn't upset Bubba.

People found the CAB thing pretty funny a few months back (perhaps I should have posted it on here), Stu even made a t-shirt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version