the shizzle > sponsors

Wild Country Mosquito Harness

(1/9) > >>

Beta Outdoor Sports:
With the weather (very) slowly changing, we thought it would be a good time to talk about the new Sport harness from Wild Country!

This year Wild Country have released the new Mosquito Harness

A new design from the team in Bolzano, this harness is aimed at sport climbers looking for a lightweight, but comfortable harness.

Featuring a laminated mesh construction and load spreading technology throughout the waistband, the Mosquito will keep you comfortable when climbing and when falling off!

4 gearloops give you plenty of options with the large front loops being rigid and the back 2 being softer to save weight. AT 220gs (XS model) The Mosquito does sit at the top end of the current Sport specific harness offerings.

Available at most UK stores, to learn more please follow the link

https://www.wildcountry.com/en-gb/mosquito-harness-40-0000008005?number=40-0000008005_0000000004

SA Chris:
Didn't know we had a new sponsor....

Duma:
Beta are the WC importer I believe?

On topic has anyone tried the Mosquito? Not enamoured with my current harness and it does look decent. would want to try on though, esp as I'm on the edge of small/medium.

SA Chris:

--- Quote from: Duma on May 21, 2021, 02:39:37 pm ---Beta are the WC importer I believe?

--- End quote ---

OK.

Paul B:

--- Quote from: Duma on May 21, 2021, 02:39:37 pm ---has anyone tried the Mosquito? Not enamoured with my current harness and it does look decent. would want to try on though, esp as I'm on the edge of small/medium.

--- End quote ---

No, but I had one of the original lightweight Wild Country harnesses and was really impressed by it; it took a beating and lasted for ages. I think that was at or around the time Arc' Teryx were introducing their fancy technology and I found the WC offering much better as AT had seemingly forgotten to bother putting the tech in the leg loops (which might as well have been cheese wire).

https://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/climbing/harnesses/wild_country_elite_ultralite_harness-1069

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version