the site > site notices and updates

BasicJizz

<< < (3/6) > >>

battery:
Wasn't meant to be a joke, nor a comment on assuming I'm male (which it wasn't, not having a dig), it was simply a statement of fact.

It would not be beyond the realms of possibility for me to have missed something however.

lagerstarfish:

--- Quote from: battery on May 01, 2021, 10:38:26 pm ---Regardless of who it is the name is pretty crap/gross and not exactly putting across an atmosphere of welcome and friendliness

--- End quote ---

I agree

Basic Jazz would be cool with me

andy popp:

--- Quote from: battery on May 01, 2021, 11:00:04 pm ---Wasn't meant to be a joke, nor a comment on assuming I'm male (which it wasn't, not having a dig), it was simply a statement of fact.

It would not be beyond the realms of possibility for me to have missed something however.

--- End quote ---

I suspect Simon is probably just laughing at himself for not knowing.

andy popp:
a) Shark, can you not ask them to in some way identify themselves?
b) yes, it's a stupid, crass name.
c) if you determine it is Dan, please stick to whatever your decision was after the last bout.

Will Hunt:
Dan did himself, in a moment of lucid clarity, request a 6 month/year (can't remember which) ban. UKB seems quite triggering for him and his interactions here must have a negative impact on him. I'd say no in respect of his own wishes.

And if it's not Dan then fuck them off anyway. Anyone joining with the name BasicJizz isn't coming (cumming?) with good intentions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version