UKBouldering.com

Power Club 578 5th - 11th April 2021 (Read 4881 times)

gollum

• obsessive maniac
Yep. Total conjecture from me but it sort of makes sense in my head! Really small edges on the bottom half which I just felt like I was rolling off.

And I would guess, if you believe it to be true, it will be true and adversely affect performance, if for no other reason that it’s another thing you will be conscious of.

Bradders

• forum hero
Yep. Total conjecture from me but it sort of makes sense in my head! Really small edges on the bottom half which I just felt like I was rolling off.

No makes sense, I just always keep my shoes in my jacket when it's cold, but I'm mainly climbing on grit then so need the rubber to be soft.

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
To confuse matters different rubber performs better at different temperatures

User deactivated.

• forum hero
I wonder what temperature Charles Albert performs best at

remus

• forum hero
I wonder what temperature Charles Albert performs best at

Well chilled surely.

SA Chris

• forum hero
    • http://groups.msn.com/ChrisClix
looks baked most of the time to be fair.

Duncan campbell

• junky

You wear the women’s miuras don’t you Jim? May be worth trying men’s as they have edge not grip? Grip is a bit softer and more prone to rolling I believe?

spidermonkey09

• forum hero

You wear the women’s miuras don’t you Jim? May be worth trying men’s as they have edge not grip? Grip is a bit softer and more prone to rolling I believe?

Thats interesting, didn't know that, cheers! Sportiva have the most confusing shoe catalogue in the world!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal