UKBouldering.com

Power Club 574 8-14 Mar 2021 (Read 3807 times)

Duncan Disorderly

• Administrator
  • forum abuser
  • Stealth Punter
#25 Re: Power Club 573 8-14 Mar 2021
March 16, 2021, 11:09:07 am
Another good question... I noticed the same.

So initially this started as an evening perusing the BMC book (with wine  :alky:) and thinking I'll do all of them (trad as well) as I think that I'm around 30ish short (having climbed there a fair bit recently)...

In the cold light of day I realised that doing all of the Trad too would just be a pain in the arse and probably scare the shit out of me and everyone I'm with...

Then went and had a look at the UKC database and realised I'm well shy (only done about 30% of em in fact...)

So I did this (during rests when climbing on my board): https://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/set.php?id=4806

And that's where I at now... I'll add that I don't own the Cockfax book (and would rather stick pins down my knob than subscribe to the app)... So it's all a bit arbritary.... Reckon I'll do the BMC ones as a start and move on to the others if I get all those done, get bored, can sneak a look at someone's book etc.  ;D

Fiend

• _
  • forum hero
  • Abominable sex magick practitioner and climbing heathen
  • Whut
#26 Re: Power Club 573 8-14 Mar 2021
March 16, 2021, 01:43:33 pm
I'll add that I don't own the Cockfax book (and would rather stick pins down my knob than subscribe to the app)...
:lol: Stick to BMC, Choadfax and UKChoading overstar stuff anyway especially if it's lowest common denominator consumerist choss for the masses.

Horseshoe Main Wall is brilliant and better, proportionally, than The Tor. The rest of it is a disgrace and should have a star dropped off everything (which would rightly make most routes negative stars, yes).

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal