UKBouldering.com

North Wales Bouldering Volume 1: Mountain Crags is in the shops now! (Read 14209 times)

shurt

• forum abuser
  • nincompoop
If Chris was in charge of all climbing films the world would be a far richer place.

Most things are improved with a slice of nonsense

honroid

• addict
Can't believe there's so much more on the back of the second edition. Yup guys have been mega busy. What an achievement getting it all finished, printed and out. Not typical for guides! Bit like waiting for a bus this  ;D

Pantontino

• forum hero
    • www.northwalesbouldering.com
If Chris was in charge of all climbing films the world would be a far richer place.

I wholeheartedly agree. Imagine what he would come up with if he could do full time as a job!

Pantontino

• forum hero
Can't believe there's so much more on the back of the second edition. Yup guys have been mega busy. What an achievement getting it all finished, printed and out. Not typical for guides! Bit like waiting for a bus this  ;D

Thanks, Hope it gives you some good adventures.

Davo

• obsessive maniac
Just got the new guide and can confirm it’s excellent!

tomtom

• forum hero
It is truly epic!

Though not enough pictures of Pete in it ;)

shurt

• forum abuser
  • nincompoop

I wholeheartedly agree. Imagine what he would come up with if he could do full time as a job!

I'd be interested to see his treatment of the latest Daniel Woods V15

Pantontino

• forum hero
It is truly epic!

Though not enough pictures of Pete in it ;)

It's a fair cop. I have tried to increase the range of faces that appear in the guide but it's tricky when most of the shots come during crag development. Pete is just so incredibly prolific that I inevitably end up with a lot of photos of him. To an extent it depends on who I am climbing with and who is being the most active on the new development front. Caff has got really keen of late so there are lots more pics of him popping up. Jon Ratcliffe has also found a new wave of psyche for FAs so there's more pics of him. I go out a lot with my son Charlie and his mate Gwion Llewelyn, so they feature a lot.

Ideally there would be a lot more female faces too. All i can say is I'm working on it...

In the mean time if anybody has any decent action shots from the coastal and limestone crags please send them to me.

PlainCroi$$ant

• regular
Any word on release date for volume 2…?

Pantontino

• forum hero
I'm working on it. Had a lot of other stuff on my plate this last year, but things are calming down a bit now so I should be able to make the final push. Apologies for the delay, but life just gets in the way sometimes.

PlainCroi$$ant

• regular
No worries at all. Thanks for the update!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal