UKBouldering.com

Brexit: EU shipping / postage problems?? (Read 6937 times)

TobyD

• forum hero
  • Job offers gratefully accepted

I was in favour of it for reasons of political accountability to the populace, which is what I’ve always said.

All I’m pointing out here is that it isn’t all bad for businesses, there will be winners. I intend to do well out of them : )

Unfortunately for your argument,  the government has conveniently outsourced all of its accountability and is planning to be responsible for absolutely nothing.

galpinos

• forum hero

"Has Covid been a blessing in disguise for Chorlton and Old Trafford?"

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-estate-agent-criticised-tone-19695332

:oops: :badidea: :o :spank:

The whole, "Mum's dead but my house is probably now worth 8.4% more (if it was a detached)" vibe seems a little tone deaf. They are on of the two "big names" in South Manchester so will be losing business to the competition I imagine.

Offwidth

• forum hero
    • Offwidth
Anyone remember the excellent video link to the problems relating to non tariff barriers, made by a trade expert, back when we were discussing that non tariff trade barriers were likely more serious than any tariff barriers for a hard brexit. It may have been Ru who linked it but I can't find it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal