DAVETHOMAS90:
Brilliant  ;D

DAVETHOMAS90:

Fingerboard at 3am. Covid init

Oldmanmatt:

--- Quote from: DAVETHOMAS90 on February 26, 2021, 02:53:42 am ---

Fingerboard at 3am. Covid init

--- End quote ---

Mate, you need to fill your days. In the long run 3am fingerboard sessions are going to become a problem.
You are not alone, I saw Frank Cho (the artist) posting about his (also) 3am weight session last night. Same story, new way of working has him all out of whack.
I’m lucky enough that two of my four, are on live lessons and the other two still have to check in for Tutor first thing each morning, so I still get some routine. However, they don’t need much input from me, so I’m reflooring the family bathroom, installing spotlights everywhere (colour changing, remote controlled, we now live in an ‘90s rave, it’s cool, putting the bathroom on UV, just before going to bed,  is hilarious when the kids get up to pee in the night). I’ve installed a shower in the laundry room, for those cold, wet, just back from Diving/Kayaking/sea swim type stuff. I have been making myself go to work at the Wall, building, repairing, tweaking stuff and training (dislocated pinky, in splint, puta crimp (no, no crimping, that hurts, but you get what I’m saying) this week; so I’ve been running instead, either on the cheapy treadmill we picked up from Facebook marketplace  or outdoors (actually it’s a pretty good treadmill, that was going cheap, there’s a few around, all those people that got “keen” in lockdown #1 and realised but July they were just hanging clothes on it).
Find a project to build!

Edit:

That needs more explanation.
The lights can be set to a colour, then switched off and when you switch them on again, they come back on at the last setting. These lights have a black light setting.
If you stumble into the bathroom, half asleep, pull the cord to turn on the light and all the white furniture, most of the shampoo bottles and anything white you might be wearing, fluoresces in an otherwise dark room and you are 12, it freaks  you out. Especially if you had no idea that it was possible.
This works twice per child, apparently. Good for best part of a week in entertainment, here.

Will Hunt:
UV light in a bathroom used by teenage boys sounds like a recipe for a "talk" to me.

Oldmanmatt:

--- Quote from: Will Hunt on February 26, 2021, 12:17:02 pm ---UV light in a bathroom used by teenage boys sounds like a recipe for a "talk" to me.

--- End quote ---

Nah, they know the score.

Which is why I find “switching off the Wifi” when they’re in there, so amusing...

Seriously though, internet usage monitoring etc, is a nightmare. We try not to be too intrusive, but keep getting dragged into it. Ho hum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version