the shizzle > shootin' the shit

Covid Diaries

(1/6) > >>

DAVETHOMAS90:

So, I'd been chatting with Mr JonathanR the other day. He'd sent me a couple of old Scarpa slippers,  via teleport of course, and I was explaining how, after sanding paint until 1.30am (a common Covid affliction) I just had to get out, and jogged over to Broomgrove for a spot of mid-night traversing.

A couple of nights later I ran to the park at 3am for some bar work, after stabbing my finger changing some plugs on the hi-fi.

We were discussing whether there was a "Covid Diary” page - not politics, not Power Club, but just a page to relay the weird world of post Covid living. This then, is that thread - a page for reaching out with stories of travails and surprising triumphs, highs and lows, what's out there, frustrations about what isn't etc.

The photo is from Broomgrove, 2am Christmas morning 2020.

Mr JR, thanks for the boots  ;D Merry Christmas xx

mrjonathanr:
You are  :icon_welcome:  Broomgrove is waiting  :punk:

A.Greenhorne:
Lovely stuff, exploring the periphery of possibilities on Christmas mourning. Nice one Dave 💗

DAVETHOMAS90:
 :2thumbsup: Hope folk managed to get out there today, and managed to hook up those they needed to x

remus:
Cool thread!

My lockdown board is starting to go a bit mouldy round the edges.

I friggin love it though. Got on it last night and had one of those magic sessions, projects were smashed in and hard stuff repeated with fingers that felt invincible. Remarkable that a few scatty pieces of plywood in a cold, damp back garden can bring so much enjoyment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version