UKBouldering.com

Peak area BMC meeting - this Wednesday (Read 1609 times)

reeve

• obsessive maniac
Peak area BMC meeting - this Wednesday
November 02, 2020, 08:18:41 pm
Hi everyone! It's the Peak area BMC meeting - via zoom - on Wednesday evening. Starting at 7.30pm.

On the agenda we've got loads of local access happenings (progress in some, issues to be aware of in other places), a reminder about bolting down Dove Dale, and a bit on organisational updates (just to get Simon piqued  ;) ).

Here's the info page with a link to register: https://community.thebmc.co.uk/Event.aspx?id=4239

Will Hunt

• forum hero
  • Superworm is super-long
    • Unknown Stones
#1 Re: Peak area BMC meeting - this Wednesday
November 02, 2020, 08:20:28 pm
Will there be a quiz?

shark

• Administrator
  • forum hero
  • insect overlord #1
#2 Re: Peak area BMC meeting - this Wednesday
November 02, 2020, 08:54:55 pm
Thanks Andy.

Busy couple of days with the Access Q&A and then Directors report on the Thursday.

In the minutes I’m the only person referenced by first name only. Can you change it to “Shark” please  ;)

reeve

• obsessive maniac
#3 Re: Peak area BMC meeting - this Wednesday
November 04, 2020, 07:10:59 pm
Will there be a quiz?

Ach, sadly not. I really feel that we've let tradition down with this one, but between a previous volunteer to do the quiz bailing on it, difficulty on my part remembering who else agreed to do it, and the difficulty of having teams working together over zoom.

The meeting is starting in twenty minutes though, so anyone who fancies spending their last night before lockdown 2 having fun with the rest of the meeting - there's still just enough time! :)

reeve

• obsessive maniac
#4 Re: Peak area BMC meeting - this Wednesday
November 06, 2020, 07:42:54 pm
The Peak Area Newsletter is now out - loads of access info relevant if you climb in the Peak, plus nice photos, news on new problems and gossip, and the customary ribbing of Shark:

https://community.thebmc.co.uk/GetFile.ashx?did=3434

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal