places to visit > something for the weekend - hookups and lifts

Anstey's (or torbryan/portland/cheddar) partners: 17th - 21st

(1/2) > >>

csl:
A way off but getting in early... I'm going to be within an hours distance of Anstey's/Portland/Cheddar for a week and keen to get out as much as possible.

Would prefer Anstey's (obviously), any locals who need a partner?

TobyD:

--- Quote from: csl on August 05, 2020, 08:46:08 am ---A way off but getting in early... I'm going to be within an hours distance of Anstey's/Portland/Cheddar for a week and keen to get out as much as possible.

--- End quote ---

Its definitely possible that I'll be down there, staying with family very close to Ansteys and Torbryan: so if I am I'll PM you. 

Ged:

--- Quote from: csl on August 05, 2020, 08:46:08 am ---A way off but getting in early... I'm going to be within an hours distance of Anstey's/Portland/Cheddar for a week and keen to get out as much as possible.

--- End quote ---

I'm away all that week, but alexis is always keen, I'll tell him to look on here when I see him

csl:
Just bumping this in case anyone else may be keen...

And looking for some general conditions advice.

I've never been to Anstey's so not sure how it might be given the forecast Thursday at least looks like it might not be rainy, would the Empire Wall be likely to be dry?

TobyD:

--- Quote from: csl on August 15, 2020, 02:19:51 pm ---Just bumping this in case anyone else may be keen...

And looking for some general conditions advice.

I've never been to Anstey's so not sure how it might be given the forecast Thursday at least looks like it might not be rainy, would the Empire Wall be likely to be dry?

--- End quote ---

Empire wall is shady in the morning. Should be dry at this time of year. Sometimes persistent seepage on the empire start but just revenge etc usually ok. General conditions are quite unpredictable there, ie, sometimes good when you least expect it, and vice versa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version