places to visit > indoor walls

how full is my wall

<< < (7/8) > >>

andy popp:

--- Quote from: Oldmanmatt on August 01, 2020, 11:40:00 am ---I understand that some might think I’m gloating or happy about it, but I’m really not.

--- End quote ---

Not at all; it was a very kind and generous post.

dobbin:
shame about dart wall. i expect there will be more to come. just to let you know, have updated it to make the back end a bit easier to manage and to foster collaboration

https://www.howfullismywall.info/

your existing links should work once i figure out whats wrong with the wildcard.

GraemeA:

--- Quote from: IanP on July 27, 2020, 05:34:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: cheque on July 27, 2020, 05:19:36 pm ---The Depot’s capacity is more than double the Works and more than Awesome Walls’?! How big is that place?

--- End quote ---

Very big, certainly compared to the works its massive and also significantly more spacious.  We were at Manchester Depot this morning when count was reading around 40-50 and it felt very quiet,

--- End quote ---

It is not actually that much bigger than the Works but we are spread over 3 units, the Sheffield Depot is something like 2500 sqm, the Works + Mini Works + Unit E is just shy of 2000 sqm.

GraemeA:

--- Quote from: rginns on July 28, 2020, 03:00:16 pm ---This is brilliant Dobbin, good work. 8) :bow:
I know the Lancs posse would appreciate BoulderUK being in the numbers, but not sure if they're plugged into your data empire? :dance1:

--- End quote ---

BoulderUk haven't yet got a counter as they didn't know that the Vertical Life counter is free and obviously the Weasel doesn't like spending money ;-)

robertostallioni:

--- Quote from: GraemeA on August 03, 2020, 07:19:20 pm ---It is not actually that much bigger than the Works but we are spread over 3 units, the Sheffield Depot is something like 2500 sqm, the Works + Mini Works + Unit E is just shy of 2000 sqm.

--- End quote ---

Rebel Scum!

Depot Sheff building is 3158 sqm (34000 sq ft) but I don't think theres much more climbing surface, its mostly just S P A C E

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version